Sexual Tension

Long chapter ahead

Chaeyoung meant the whole world for Jungkook. That's what all the other final year students can conclude from the way Jungkook behaves towards Chaeyoung .

Park Chaeyoung was an introvert and shy type of girl during the first year of college. Everyone thought her a nerd as the girl was always in the library with books all around her while the others used to enjoy their free time . There was the popular boy of the college who was also happened to be in the first year. Not only the guy's charm but also his academic power was on another level. He has every qualities that a girl could want for their ideal boy. He never had any love relationship with anyone despite of having everything , but he had his eyes on that particular blonde headed girl since the day she had introduced herself in one of their classes. He felt like the Goddess Aphrodite has herself occured infront of his eyes. He was not able to take his eyes off her .

He was the first guy for her and she was the first girl for him who got comfortable around each other and eventually they became best friends during the midterm of their first year.

According to their friends , those two always had some sexual tension between them. Though they were the best of friends but whenever they were together there always created different type of atmosphere.It is now their final year but people who came across them can easily tell that there is something between those two by the way they react towards each other , but they themselves were too oblivious to find it out .

Junkook threw a party at his apartment to celebrate their graduation . He arranged a small party where he invited all his and Chaeyoung's close friends.

''Hey, Kook ! ''

Jungkook who was busy greeting his friends , slightly jerked up hearing the familiar sweet voice but still gets butterflies in his tummy everytime he hears it. As soon as he turned his head towards the owner of the sweet voice, his throat got die and he wasn't able to form a single word. She wore a silk baby pink short dress that hugged her curves tightly and perfectly which got Jungkook internally drool all over her again and again , but soon got out of his trance when her small body engulfed his giant one in a friendly hug.

'' Wow Kook, your arrangements are always soo good . Thank you soo much for arranging such a nice
party . '', Chaeyoung said being happy.
'' W-Welcome Chae. '' , Jungkook somehow managed to form a sentence .

As the night grew longer and deeper Chaeyoung started to get requests from her friends for a dance performace. Though the girl was shy , she has a sweet singing voice and wonderful dancing skills. At the end she was there , in the middle of the huge living room , ready to have a dance performance. How can she deny her friends when they are requesting her soo much and one dance won't hurt her, right ? So she started to sway her hips left and right matching the beat of the sensual song playing at the background. Her slow , sexy body rolls caught everone's attention, most importantly a special pair of eyes that were glued on her from the very moment she entered the big apartment.

Yes, it is Jeon Jungkook, the owner of the special pair of eyes who has a glass of wine in his tatooed hand , jaw clenched and a slight smirk on his lips. He doesn't know why he suddenly started to feel so hot and as if all the blood in his system started to flow towards the south resulting in a painful throb between his legs.

When it was 12 at night , the party was finally over. Chaeyoung was helping Jungkook in cleaning his apartment as he beforehand informed her that they will have their weekly sleepover at his apartment after the party is over and she also agreed to it. She was cleaning his kitchen counter when a strong pair of arms wrapped around her tiny waist from the back , but she didn't even flinched or minded it as she was too familiar with touch and familiar fragrance of his masculine scent.

'' Did you enjoy the party ? '', Jungkook asked sofly near her left ear.'' Yes , I enjoyed the party soo much.'', Chaeyoung replied with a small smile on her face, but a shiver ran down her spine when Jungkook started to give samll wet kisses on her nape and asked something with a whispery voice , '' Now don't you think , you should finish the thing that you had started earlier at the party , Chae ? '' . Chaeyoung was not so innocent to not get what he meant but still asked him the question without turning towards him.'' What are you saying kook ? What is the thing that I had started but didn't finish ? '' Jungkook turned her towards him and locked his lust filled eyes with her and said , '' Oh , you don't know ? Okay so let me make it clear to you .Do you know how much I controlled myself from fucking you then and there infront of everyone when you were busy dancing so sexily ? You did noticed the way the boys were eyeing you with their hungry eyes but you still continued with your little game to make me lose my self control. You were being soo bad and naughty earlier sweetheart and do you know what bad girls get for not behaving properly ? ''

''What ?'' , Chaeyoung asked with her seductive voice.
''They get a punishment . A very bad punishment '' , Jungkook wishpered to her and with that he sealed his lips eith her pink ones in a hungry kiss .
The pent up sexual tension between them finally got a way to release. Both of them responded to the kiss filled with passion, lust , hunger and most importantly , love.

'' Jungkook !! '', Chaeyoung squeled as soon as he picked her up and went towards his bedroom while saying something that made her stop from squelling

'' It's now daddy for you kitten and daddy will make sure that you can't even walk for a whole week ''...........

and I hope you can imagine what happened after that 😏😏

--The end--