say goodbye to your love of the sun

Driving at one hundred and twenty kilometers per hour, to South Arizona. Just to fix his relationship with his long distance boyfriend, Seungmin. Wearing a dangerously short skirt should do the trick, paired with red lacy panties that accentuates his perk cheeks. Felix didn't forget to scrub his body and gave his ass extra attention using vanilla-scented body scrub; maybe he will get Seungmin to eat him out because Vanilla is the scent of angels. Even though Felix finds it impossible to seduce his pastor boyfriend, he is still up for the challenge.

Thirty minutes until he reached his destination. He grabbed the cashmere lipstick from his pink purse and reapplied it on his heart-shaped lips, and applied a little bit of lip gloss. "Perfect!" the blond boy puckered his lips, feeling giddy with his new found look. He had to admit that this was the first time he had ever worn makeup, and something so suggestive. But he will do anything to save their relationship, and have Seungmin's hands all over his petite body.

Just when he was about to go left, a figure appeared in the distance. Felix squinted his eyes to get a better picture; it was a man. A man extending his arm with his thumb up, a sign used for hitchhiking. Instead of continuing down his route like he usually does, he went straight to take a look at the stranger. At close range, he saw the man wearing a muddy white shirt and ripped jeans; a trolley on his side. His face was covered with dirt patches, as if he had rolled on the ground; nevertheless, he still looked breathtaking.

"Need a ride?" Felix eagerly asked, a soft smile plastered on his glossy lips. After opening the window.

"Is it okay with you? Beautiful. But I don't have any money on me, and I don't want to be a burden." The brunette timidly posed, his long arms now hugging his slender body. Shaking from the cold weather.

"No worries, I can make a quick stop. Just tell me where to go. And for the payment, just tell me stories on the way." Felix quickly reassured the stranger. To be frank, he didn't want anything in return from the poor guy; it was just an act of kindness. The freckled boy believed that everyone deserves to be helped, even strangers who suddenly popped out in the middle of the wilderness.

He watched the man get seated beside him and pulled out his plaid handkerchief. Locking the door before facing the Australian.

"The name's Hyunjin, nice to finally meet you again, Felix." Hyunjin smirked, as he licked his lips. The timid tone from his voice is gone, replaced by something far more sinister.

"Wait! How did you kn-" Those were the last words he said, before Hyunjin stuffed the freckled man's nose with the handkerchief laced with chloroform.

Felix should have known better.

Felix should have known that he can't trust strangers.

Especially if they needed help.

Especially if the stranger is tall, brunette and has a little mole under his left eye.

♡◇♡◇

A warm wet sensation after a bone-chilling touch, grazing smoothly on his flawless thighs. A sweet yet eerie lullaby filled the crampy air inside his a-year-old car. The smoky bitter scent of tobacco drowned the once strawberry-imbued leather seats.

Felix tried to fight the heavy feeling on his eyelids, to stay awake and find an opportunity to escape from his kidnapper.

The first thing he saw was Hyunjin licking a knife, then using it to trace the blond's leg in random directions. The taller man did that for five minutes until he went out to take a piss. Felix saw this as a chance to escape. With shaky hands, he tried pressing the seat belt button to release him. However, all of his efforts were in vain, when Hyunjin suddenly materialized in the driver's seat, and stuffed the fabric, doused with solvent, against his nose again.