Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?

Start from the beginning

Frank just remained quiet and let his wife hit him and shout at him.

He knows that he made a big mistake.

And Frank knowd wife is more than enough. Greta has everything. It's just that...he's not contented.

Y/n is on the side just standing while watching her mother break down and listening to her mother's cries and pain. It broke her heart. She never wanted to see her mother cry...

But now she's seeing her sobbing and it's because of her very own father.

"I...I...h-hate...you..." Greta said to Frank. She stopled hitting him and just held onto his chest as she cried even more. "You never truly loved me...I hate you, Frank." Greta said.

Frank teared up. He held his wife and hugged her tight. "I'm sorry." Frank said. It was genuine. Very sincere. But his apology will never be enough to heal the aching in Greta's heart and it will never dry the hundred tears that Greta shed for him and his stupidity.

Y/n just turned around. It's too much for her. She's just a kid and she had seen a lot. Y/n quietly went back to her room. It seems the rain poured heavily even more and the thunder seems to be more louder than earlier.

Y/n locked the door of her room. She went to her bed and hid under the sheets. She hugged her pillow as she closed her eyes and cried silently.

Y/n covered her ears when more shoutings from her mother can be heard. She shut her eyes when her father is also now shouting.

Stop...stop it... Y/n thought.

The thunder doesn't help at all even the sound of the heavy rain.

It keeps echoing to her mind.

Her mother and father's loud voice, the heavy loud rain and scary loud thunder. Y/n just wants to sleep.

One month have passed since Y/n saw her father's affair and the first fight she's seen between her mom and dad.

Frank left their house that night and hasn't come home for one month already, though he always sends gifts and letters for his daughter, Y/n.

"Auntie Felicia! Is this okay?" Y/n asked her auntie Felicia.

She showed Felicia her own drawing of her favorite flower.

Felicia Heinrich is her paternal auntie.

The younger sister of her father.

Felicia smiled upon seeing Y/n's drawing. It's not perfect but it's still beautiful. Felicia nod her head as she gently caressed Y/n's cheeks.

"It's good, Y/n. Are you gonna show it to your mother?" Felicia asked.

"Yes!" Y/n happily said. She smiled as she stared at her drawing. "I wonder when will mother be back?" She said.

Felicia looked outside through the window. It's already late but Greta is still not back home. The woman said that she'll be visiting her husband in the survey corps HQ but she's still not bacl home. "Maybe she's on her--"

Felicia wasn't able to continue what she was saying when their main door opened. Y/n and Felicia looked at the door. They became quiet when Greta walked in all wet and looking down.

The rain is heavily pouring outside which is why Greta is all wet.

"M-mom...are you okay?" Y/n asked.

She stood up and runt towards her mother. Y/n held her mother's hand. Greta looked at her and smiled.

"I-I'm okay...did you eat already?" Greta asked.