8) Out of Control

Start from the beginning

Closing her eyes, she let her mind drift off into a soft relaxing state and before she know it, she had fallen asleep. 

The soft creak of her gate opens but she hears nothing as she was deep asleep. Eric steps into the yard with a hand behind his back, hiding something he's proud to accomplish after attempting all morning and afternoon. He was more than happy that he did not have to kill any more flowers in the forest now that he's made a perfect one that he was satisfied with. 

Peaking around the front yard, Eric wonders to himself, "Where is she?" He mumbles. He sniffs the air and immediately heads over to the back of the log cabin. There Y/N was, asleep against the wooden work table, filled with broken stems and petals. 

Eric's lip curves at the pure sight in front of him and he shakes his head in disbelief. 

Carefully, he takes out his piece of artwork that he's been working on all day, and place it on her head. 

His eyes lightly glow blue and as Eric was about to lean forward to place a soft kiss on the sleeping girl's forehead he pause. 

His movement came to a halt and on instinct the blonde blue tips back away in fear. 

He grips onto his chest tightly and growls lowly. His eyes blare in a deep blue as he struggles to hold himself together. 

Hot...Eric's body was burning up slowly like an inferno was stirring inside of him. He has never felt like this before. The small tingling feelings crawl all over his body as he tries his best not to wake up the tired girl. 

Eric hisses under his breath as he struggles to fight himself to stay sane. 

"What...what's going on?" His mind clicks and he panics, "No...not now." He mumbles to himself. He had been careless. That's what it was the whole time. 

All those times when Eric was struggling with his strange senses were because he was slowly experiencing his slowly developed adult stage. 

Eric growl under his breath as he quickly tries not to wake Y/N up. The last thing he wanted to do was to jump on her. 

He's always been a gentleman, never a monster. 

"Eric? Are you okay?" Y/N woke up at the sound of deep growls, she turn around and look at the painful look on his face. Eric's brows twitch and he backs away. 

"Don't come near me, Y/N," He deeply inhale her scent that was suddenly stronger than before. "Please." He begs. 

Y/N looks back at him confused, "You're in pain. What happened?" She steps forward and Eric panics, quickly he walks around the table to keep their distance. Y/N observed him for a bit until she realizes something. 

"You're not injured, right?" She asks him and he shakes his head. "Then are you..." Her eyes widen and Eric looks away in shame. His cheeks flushed red. 

"I didn't tell you because I was afraid you would look at me like that." Eric said, "Also...I forgot about it until now." 

Y/N takes off the flower crown on her head and examines it, "This is..." Eric quickly speaks.

"I made it for you. While you were busy, I went back to the forest and made that with the Forest flowers that we have. They're magic so they should last longer than the usual ones you have." 

Y/N's expression softens at the loving thought that Eric has for her. She smiles to herself as she places the flower crown, filled with hard work, back onto her head. Her dark hair flow behind her as she takes small careful steps to Eric who seems more frightened of her than she is of him. 

"Y/N--" Eric's words were cut off by the softness of her hand. Y/N's fingertips brush against Eric's cheeks as she looks up deeply into his deep sapphire orbs. 

His eyes have darkened and Y/N took notice right away. 

Eric's skin feels like it was getting burned each second as Y/N touches him with her bare hands. Even skin-to-skin contact was killing him, driving him into a deep sensation caused by lust

"Y/N," Eric began. He takes a deep breath. His voice deepens and the look in his eyes change to a much more serious one than before. 

"If you don't run and hide away from me...I'm afraid I might jump on you in the next minute." 

Y/N only smiles, her reply was better than he had expected, "I love you, Eric. Is there anything else holding you back?"

Immediately Eric crashes his lips onto Y/N's. His grip tightens on her hip as he slowly presses himself against her, and the table. He inhales a deep breath again and kisses her neck softly before proceeding roughly again.

Y/N's fingers slide into his deep blonde hair as Eric slowly tug her lips with his teeth. A few low growls escape his pretty lips as he takes his time with her. Their hearts race at a fast speed as they try their best to hold back. 

However, Eric was growing impatient. Lust was taking over him and his deep sapphire eyes were not helping Y/N either as they continue to lure Y/N into Erics's embrace. 

The young man lets his hand travel underneath her and before Y/N could give any reaction or say something the strong young man has already picked her up and rushed into the house they now share together. 

A night in which they shared the sensation of Sapphire Lust.