The truth. - Ch16

I'm not dead

I'm scrapping the robot Y/N's original design because it felt like more like my personal self insert than a actual Y/N design lmao 💀

I might shove a self insert into the story soon tho

I  am starting to question if I ever will end this story

——————

The lights flickered off. Eclipse turned into moon pretty fast, taking his head off of your chest and smiling. "Well, you sure had fun huh?~" he pleaded. "Haha sure." You laughed a bit before hearing the daycare's door open. You looked at the door and so did moon, instantly separating in embarrassment. Vanessa and the manager walked in. "Moon, may we speak with N/N in private?" The manager asked moon. Moons eyes narrowed in suspicion, nodding slowly. You got up and walked to the door, following Vanessa and the manager out of the daycare. They took you into the lounge for staff. Vanessa closed the door after everyone entered and locked it, making you nervous. What exactly is going on? 

"So, N/N," Vanessa said, "we've recently checked the camera footage." Your heart dropped, well, if you had one it would. You were so embarrassed and shocked. They must have seen what had happened with you and eclipse. 

"And we've heard something pretty interesting."  The manager added to Vanessas statement. You quietly sighed in relief, maybe they didn't watch the whole tape? You hoped so. "The only way I know how to ask you this is just straight up, so N/N.."

"Are you Y/N L/N?"

Oh, that's even worse. What do you even say? Do you say yes? Do you say no? 

The room was silent for a moment or two. You shrugged your shoulders, as it was the only thing you could think of at the moment. Vanessa seemed unsatisfied with your answer, and spoke a bit louder. "Answer. Yes or no?" She demanded, waiting for an answer impatiently. 

"Y-yes," You stuttered, ", I am Y/N, L/N." Vanessa smiled and shook her head, "Alright then. We just wanted to know. You may leave."  You shook your head and walked out of the room, walking towards the daycare. You were worried about the future now. What was going to happen? Specifically, what will happen to you? You spaced out for a bit, but came back to reality as you ran into the door of the daycare. You held your snout for a second before opening the door. You were instantly attacked by sun as he hugged you tight. "Hi Y/N! I missed you!" Sun exclaimed. "Sun, it's only been like 5 minutes." You replied. "Oh right. But still! We're so lucky to have you." He smiled and carried you into his room like always, sitting down on some pillows and powering off with you in his metal arms. You smiled and hugged his neck, eventually powering off. 

——————

Omg I'm tired

It's like 12:10 AM