Christmas oneshot special

No cover art in this sorry!

Sun and moon are in separate animatronics in this chapter.

This is not relevant in the book, I just wanted to do this for fun since it's Christmas Eve!~

I think I might get a sewing kit, it was something a asked for a lot this Month- so I could try and make a sunrise and moondrop doll 💖

"This is what moondrops dialogue looks like"

"This is what sunrises dialogue looks like"

"This is what your dialogue looks like"

——————

You slid into the slide of the daycare, staring at sunrise the second you surfaced from the ball pit. They were hanging up Christmas decorations while moon was sitting on the balcony of the daycare, reading a romance book because yes (I madly headcannon that moondrop likes romance books). Sunrise and moondrop heard your struggle to exit the ball pit and stared at you. Sunrise waved intensely at you with their non-dominate hand, while moon saved their book progress with cut out paper and closed the book, jumping into the ball pit with a small smile. Moony exited the ball pit and went up to you. "Welcome Y/N, my dear, how are you?". "Im doing great, I see you and sunny are decorating the daycare for tomorrow." "Mainly I am, he refuses to help!" Sunrise huffed, causing a laugh from moondrop. "I'm sorry! It's just I don't really like Christmas-" "YOU wHAT" Moondrop was interrupted by sunrise, suns voice cracked. "It's his opinion, sunny. You can respect it, right?" "BUT- I- AND THE- J- nevermind." Sunrise was angry, as moon drop was dying of laughter after falling into the ball pit. 

"Heh, you too are wild, anyway, I'll clock in for the nightshift now. I'll be right back!" You ran too the front desk and clocked in before you were late. 

[HOURS later]

It was 2 hours until opening time, sunrise was done with decorating. You checked your phone. "We have enough time to hang out if you guys want too." "Yay! That's perfect!" Sunrise hugged you, and moondrop joined in. You laughed and kissed both of them, flustering the too. Moondrop wasn't as flustered but just flattered. But on the other hand, sunrise was a blushing mess. Once they calmed down they kissed you back quickly, you got flustered too as they laughed. "Who's blushing now, sunrise? :)" "Y/N is!" "Mhm." You heard them talking about how much blush was on your face, teasing you. You hugged them tightly as you 3 went into the tunnels and played tag, hide and seek, the usual, until there was only 10 minutes until opening. You all got to where you were supposed to be, as moon went to their personal room in the daycare where kids could go and nap when they were stressed or calm down if they had a sensory overload, panic attack, anxiety attack, tantrum, or they were just overwhelmed. Most of the younger children didn't go because they were scared but the older ones did, because they knew moon was friendly as long as Y/N was there, and it was day time. 

——————

99+ notifications yall are crazy. 😭