Help

"Ma'am? Can you hear me? What's your name, sweetheart?" A woman asked me as I slowly woke up again.

Sundrop was standing next to me on the stretcher, holding my hand. But he was human again.

"M-My name is Y/N L/N," I said. I felt woozy and everything was a bit blurry still, but it was manageable.

"Is she going to be okay?" Sundrop asked. "We're not sure, But by the looks of it she's lost a lot of blood. She's likely going to have permanent scars from a lot of the cuts. I'm surprised she's still alive." The doctor said, Loading me into the ambulance. Sundrop got in and sat next to me. I could tell he was worried, and so was I.

The doctors put an IV in my arm and put me on some tubes to make sure I could breathe. They started treating and bandaging my wounds and checking my vitals. Since some of the cuts were fresher than others, They stung as they put antibiotics on the wounds.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you, Y/N. I should have just put the stairs out." Sundrop said, Crying a bit.

"Hey, This isn't your fault. I-I'm fine, I promise." I said, Wiping off a tear on his face. My hands were shaky and my heart was pounding. "You're not okay! Look at you!" Sundrop whisper-yelled.

"Listen, I know I'm all beat up and bloody but that doesn't mean I'm going anywhere! I'm talking to you right now, aren't I? Isn't that what matters?" I said gently, Tearing up. Sundrop stayed silent for a minute.

"Y-yeah. I guess you're right. Sorry." Sundrop said gently, looking at the floor.

We rode the rest of the way in silence, other than the doctors talking to me a bit.

We came to a stop and some doctors opened the doors from the outside of the ambulance and pulled the stretcher out. Sundrop had to let go of my hand as they took me into the hospital and brought me to a room.

They hooked me up to a heart monitor and checked my vitals again. They had to unwrap my wounds to examine them again to make sure they weren't infected. I had only a few infected ones, but they were able to be treated so it didn't get that bad.

"Alright, I'll let you rest and the police are going to come to talk to you and your boyfriend in a few hours." A nurse told me, As she was writing stuff on her papers. "T-Thats fine, T-thank you." I said, Laying on my side and closing my eyes. The nurse turned the lights off on her way out and I slowly fell asleep.

"Sunshine, The police are here, It's time for you to wake up," Sundrop said, gently waking me up. "Hm?" I mumbled. "The police want to talk to you, Are you okay with that?" he asked. "U-Uh. Y-yeah. Thats f-fine." I said, Sitting up a bit and opening my eyes. Sundrop adjusted the bed so I could sit up but lay on the bed at the same time.

"Hi, Y/N. I'm officer Fetral, How are you feeling?" He asked me, Sitting in a chair next to the bed and Sundrop sat on the bed next to me. "E-everything seems to hurt, But fine. T-thank you." I said, fiddling with the blanket. I was nervous, But I wasn't completely sure why.

"I'm sorry about that. At least you're still breathing." Officer Fetral said, Pulling out his notebook from his vest.

"So, do you think you could tell me who did this to you? Do you know?" He asked me, Clicking his pen. "I-I think he said his name was s-springtrap..? B-But I imagine t-thats not his r-real name." I said, Unable to make eye contact with the officer. He sighed and wrote the name down.

"So, tell me as much as you remember. How he got ahold of you and whatnot." He asked. I thought back to when he took me.

"Well, I was on my extra d-day shift, Since m-my boss went on vacation and w-wanted me to take o-over his shift. I was t-taking a nap in Sundrops room, and He had woken me up to go start my shift." I started to explain.

"Sudrop is the daycare animatronic?" The officer asked. I nodded. "Okay, Continue."

"Sundrop had jumped into the ball pit underneath the stage. He had me jump in after him, and I did. I ended up sinking into the pit, and it was a l-lot deeper than it f-first was. Sundrop had to pull me out, But before he could something grabbed my ankle and dragged me d-down to a room under the p-pit." I explained.

The officer re-read to me what he had gotten down from that and I approved.

"Alright, What's your name, sir?" The officer asked. Sundrop looked at me, with a "Do I tell him?" Look. I nodded gently. Sundrop sighed.

"I'm s-sundrop." Sundrop said with a smile. I could tell he was nervous. The officer laughed a bit but stopped when he saw we weren't.

"I know it's odd, But he's turned human. It happened the second night I was working at the P-Pizzaaplex, and he went back to normal two days later. Obviously, That didn't stay long." I explained.

Somehow the officer believed us. "Well, Is this happening to the other animatronics?" He asked. As if on cue, The rest of the animatronics walked in. They were human again too.

"Y/N!" They all shouted, Running over to give me a hug. "Yeah, it is," I said, responding to the officer. The officer's jaw dropped. I noticed everyone was in the outfits they had as animatronics and didn't think much of it.

"Alright, Alright! Not so tight, I'm still hurting-" I let out. "Sorry!" Chica said, Backing everyone up. "So, You're Chica, Roxanne, Monty, and Freddy?" The officer asked. "Yep! Thats us!" Freddy said happily. "Okay, Then you said They'd go back to normal eventually?" Fetral asked. I nodded.

"Oh, Uh. Y/N I still have my tail and ears!" Roxanne pointed out, wagging her tail. "But its real!!" She said with a smile. "Cuuuuuteee!" I squealed a bit. I coughed after I said that, It was a strain on my throat, and my voice had gotten raspy from all the screaming I had done. 

"Well, that's all I need to know for now. I'll get back to you when I need to." Fetral said, getting up. 

"thank you, o-officer." I stuttered as he walked out with a wave. 

A/N----

OMFG TYSM FOR 100 READS!!! I'll try to get chapters out sooner!!