Situating

"So. Now what?" Chica asked. 

"Well, Uh... First things first, where is monty?" I asked. "Probably hasn't noticed, he's been napping ." 

I heard my phone ring and took it out of my bag. I had thought I put it on silent, But I guess not. 
I looked a the caller ID, And saw "dave". I quickly picked up and gestured everyone to be quiet.

"Uh. Hello?" I said, trying not to sound as if something was wrong. "Hey, Y/N! Hope your shift is going well. I'm going on a vacation to Europe, So you're gonna have to do my day shifts as well. the Pizzaplex will be closed for the next 3 days, But you can hang out at the pizzaplex as much as you want. You will get paid extra for my shifts, But Yeah. you can grab some stuff from your house whenever, And can just spend your breaks in the animatronics rooms or something." Dave said. 
". . . Well okay. Thanks for letting me know!" I said, and dave hung up. "Well. I guess dave went on vacation, so you guys get to spend the next week or so with me!" I said. "So, since my shift is actually almost over, I can grab some stuff from my house and see you guys in a few hours," I said, looking at the time on my phone. 

"What If someone finds us? What would we tell them?" Freddy asked frantically. I thought for a minute. "well, Since you guys look human I could take you guys to my house...?" I asked nervously. "I can give you guys a pair of clothes or two. And I can teach you guys a few things about being human so you guys don't look... Out of place?" I said. 

"CAN WE GO SHOPPING!? OH! MY! GOD!" Chica screamed. "I- Well- I can take you guys to get food with me. I need to get some food to get me to by while I'm here anyway. I guess you guys will have to eat too." I said. I checked my bank account and found I had already gotten a paycheck. It was a fat paycheck of almost $300 dollars. It must have been a "welcome to the Pizzaplex" kinda bonus or something.

"well, What do you guys think?" I asked. "YES!!" Everyone shouted. I kinda figured they had never left the pizzaplex before. "well, alright! I'll go get out of my uniform, and you guys go wake up monty. Make sure he stays calm, and we can get you guys in my car. meet me at the entrance. Sound good?" I asked. everyone nodded and dispersed. 

"can I just hang out with you? I'm already in my area and don't need to grab anything." Sun asked. "Of course! I'll get changed and you can wait for me outside the bathroom, I won't take long!" I said, Starting to make my way to the bathroom. "Okay!" Sundrop said, Skipping after me. 

We walked to the bathroom and sundrop stood outside the restroom area and sat at a table. "I'll be fast!" I said, Going into the women's bathroom. 

I walked into the stall and pulled my clothes out of my purse. I unbuttoned the button-up shirt and put back on the tee-shirt I had gotten the week before. It had opened shoulders and was a light yellow. I slipped off my pants and put on the pleated skirt I had worn. I folded the uniform and put it in my bag. I put my bag on my back and made sure I looked okay in the mirror. 

I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to sundrop. "all right- Oh. We're gonna have to do something about your outfit." I said, Realizing he was still wearing the clothes he wore as an animatronic. "What's wrong with them?" He asked. 

"Nothing! It would just look out of place and we might get in trouble." I said quickly. "You can wear my uniform? It might fit you." I said, Digging into my purse. "Well, Alright! If it'll make you feel better." Sundrop said as I handed him the uniform. 

Sundrop skipped to the men's restroom and I sat down where he had sat down. I opened my phone and started scrolling through Torsobook. (FNAF facebook ig- I can out of ideas man-). I suddenly heard a blood-curdling scream coming from the bathroom. I stumbled out of the bench at the table and sprinted to the men's restroom. I didn't hesitate to walk in and saw sundrop hadn't even gone into a stall to change. His pants were down and he was still screaming. I felt my face start to burn as sundrop looked at me. 

"WHAT'S THAT!?" He screamed at me, Pointing at his dick. "I- Sundrop- Thats uh- How do you not know?" I asked. "Didn't you like, Get an upgrade to know that stuff...?" I asked, covering my eyes. It was silent for a minute. 

"Oh... Oh yeah...." He quietly said. I groaned and walked out of the bathroom, Blushing like crazy. 'God, Maybe I'll pick up bleach to wash my eyes out. But damn- Wait what the fuck. No. But- No!' I thought, still blushing.

I heard bells approaching me, and looked behind me. Sundrop was able to put the uniform on But left his shoes with bells on. I figured it was fine, people wouldn't think that's too weird. "What do you think? Do I look pretty??" Sundrop said in a goofy tone. "always!" I laughed. He handed me his clothes and I put them in my bag.

"Shall we make our way to the front?" I Asked, Putting my Backpack purse on my back. "Of course!" Sundrop said, grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the entrance.  He was incredibly fast and he ended up picking me up halfway and ran even faster to the doors. 

Everyone was waiting impatiently and sundrop set me down gently. "Let's go!" Chica shouted, jumping up and down. I did a quick headcount to make sure everyone was here And dug out my keys. 

"Alright, We're doing this. I'm gonna get in so much trouble if we get caught." I mumbled to myself, opening the doors. Everyone rushed out and looked around a bit. I locked up all the doors and started leading everyone to my car. I unlocked the car and got in the front seat. Everyone stumbled in and sundrop got in the front passenger seat. The girls were giggling and everyone was looking around. I started the car and turned on the headlights since it was still a bit dark outside.

"Alright, we're gonna stop at my house, and we can sleep for a while. then around noon after I get ready and get you guys situated we can leave go shopping, okay?" I explained, getting onto the turnpike.

"Sounds good!" Freddy said. "Good!" I said, Watching the road. Everyone was watching the cars go by and gazed at the sunrise. "W-whats that? It's beautiful!" Chica asked. 

"That, My dear chica is a sunrise. And monty, You're awfully quiet. Everything okay?" I asked. "Im fine, Im just not used to this. Body." He said gently. "Oh. Thats alright! You'll get used to it." I said with a smile. 

"T-thanks officer Y/N." He said as I got onto the exit. "We are almost to my house, Its not the prettiest but it does the job," I said, Pulling into my apartment complex. It was really close to the exit and could be loud sometimes, But I got used to it. (a/n---I live on the main road- You really do get used to it-) I went to the back of the complex, where my apartment was. I parked under my reserved spot and turned off the car.

"We're here!" 

a/n: Sorry this chapter took so long! It snowed today and I let my dogs play outside, But I had to watch them of course. Since we live on a main road-

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!