Wait, wait, wait. What?

I woke up an hour or so after I fell asleep, But there wasn't the same feeling of cold metal. It felt warm. I gently opened my eyes and saw a man. I quickly kicked him off of me with a scream. 

"W-Who are you!? Where did Sun go?!" I said, Pulling out my tazer. The man had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. He had pale skin and was tall and slender. 

"Y/N? What's wrong? What do you mean? I'm right here!" The man said. I realized he was wearing a similar outfit to Sundrops, and looked around to make sure nobody else was around. "How do I know you're not lying?" I asked. The man looked at me with his head tilted.  

"I don't know. Why would I lie? What's wrong?" He asked. "Well, If you are sun, You're human. I think. I don't know!" I shouted. He looked at his hands slowly and felt around his face. 

Sun let out a scream, stumbling to the ground. "WHAT THE- " He shouted. I felt myself blush a bit. What if that really was sun? What would I tell dave? How did this happen? What am I going to do? 

"So. If you really are sun-"
"I AM!"

"Which, You are. How the f- HECK did this happen?" I asked. "I DON'T KNOW!" He shouted. 

Out of nowhere, I hear a bunch of screaming and running towards the daycare. 

There were 4 people sprinting down the steps and running towards me. "Y/N! SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT!" The blonde girl said. I immediately realized she was chica. I heard sundrop start sobbing and Freddy started sobbing with him and Roxxanne walked n with a mirror. 

"Guys! I don't know what happened, But I look so pretty right now." She said. I noticed she still had her wolf ears and tail, and Freddy still had his bear ears and nub tail. I could feel myself start to freak out. 

I looked around at everyone and I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Y/N? You look pale, Are you okay?" Sundrop asked. He still had puffy eyes and you could tell he had been crying. I felt my chest tighten up and I couldn't breathe. I leaned on sundrop, gasping for breath. I held my hand to my chest and tried to tell them I was having a panic attack. I started hyperventilating as everything got dizzy and blurry. 

"Y/N? Y/N! Are you okay? Can you hear me?" Sundrop asked frantically. I could faintly hear everyone screaming a bit, But Sundrop was going through the protocols that anyone would do in a case of someone having a panic attack. He was asking me the usual questions, and I tried my best to answer him. everything went dark after a minute, and then I woke up. 

"GUYS CALM DOWN! SHES FINE! I KNOW WHAT TO DO! JEEZ!" Sundrop was shouting at everyone. I took a deep breath and quickly sat up. "Oh! There you are! Welcome back, Y/N!" Sundrop said, Laying me back down. "H-How long was I out?" I asked. "Just a few minutes, You're gonna be just fine," Sundrop said, reassuringly.  

I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. "I'm so sorry, guys. I get really... Stressed sometimes." I said, rolling to my side. I tried to hide my face from everyone so they couldn't see me cry a bit. 

"Hey, It's okay! We all get stressed sometimes! It's going to be just fine! We'll figure this out, okay?" Sundrop said, Rubbing my back. I let out a sniffle and wiped my few tears. 
"Thanks, sunny," I said as sundrop sat me up. By this time everyone was kinda excited that they looked like me. Chica was messing with her hair. I wasn't sure if they had real hair in the first place, but they seemed interested in how they looked. Freddy was having Roxxanne pinch him. I had guessed that they didn't feel pain as animatronics? Or maybe they were curious about how skin works.

"They seem to be fine. The pizzaplex is closed tomorrow anyways, so I would imagine by then everything would be back to normal!" sundrop said. 

I threw myself into his arms and he hugged me. "I hope so..." I mumbled. 

A/N-------

Again, sorry this chapter is so short. Im running out of ideas, But have a good idea of what gonna happen with the next chapter-