Title your Story Part

"Shit!" I yelled before dropping the bag I held in my hand previously. I sprinted off the deck and ran to my loft.

I ran as fast as I could opening the door to the garage and slamming it behind me while locking it.

"No no no no." I mumbled to myself as I climb the stair leading to my loft above.

Before I could even make it to the top stair. A bang was heard behind me. I'm not say someone bang on the door I just lock. I'm saying someone just went through the door like the door wasn't even there.

Quickly I made it through door to my loft and bolted the locks behind me.

Looking around quick I found my escape bag laying there on my chair in the far corner of my room.

I ran over to it, just as my hand grab the black shoulder strap my door swung open.

I froze as I hear one massive growl let out behind me. "Fuck!" I swear under my breath as I could feel the beast making its way slowly towards me.

Snap out of it Liam run! I yelled at myself inside my head as I bolt towards the window. Threw the window I went with glass flying everywhere behind me.

I ran over to my bike starting it up and swing around the opposite direction. Once I was line up the way I wanted to go I heard the howl behind me. The shifter just let everyone in hearing range know that I was there's and now was being hunted.

" Fuck me, why me." I yelled as I gunned down the driveway with a black fuzzy wolf behind me