"Join us Trikova." Commander welcomed me. And very warm.

"You asked for me Heda." I spoke and nodded my head for her in respect, with my hands on my chest.

"Yes. I want you to fight side by side with me when the time comes Trikova. You are very skilled warrior and already impressed me." Heda offered.

"What do you think?" Anya asked with a smile.

I looked at Clarke who was smiling too but I knew how she actually felt behind that after hearing about the betrayal. She was trying to go with my plan.

So should I...

"Uhh!? That's amazing! I would be honoured Heda!" I spoke with excitement, like I was given and award. Even though I would have truly want that if it was real and they wouldn't planning to betray Skaikru.

"Good. I am pleased." Commander smiled, nodding her head.

I stayed their and Commander asked Clarke to explain the plan again and where exactly they were going to attack and how many people should stand at every points.

My heart ached for the Ski girl as she was keeping herself together in front of the people that she just found out that stabbed her in the back without her knowing.

After an hour of going through the plan, Heda finally dismissed us. I gave Clarke a last look before I parted away from her until when it's time to leave.

Just as it's got dark, I waited for it to get less crowded and mostly go to sleep.

When I found my clue, I sneaked away into the woods and went to the meeting point and saw Clarke already there with Lincoln but Lincoln wasn't alone and Octavia was there too.

I assume that Clarke has already told her the plan and she must trust her so I will too.

Lincoln had bought two horses to be more careful to not get cut. One was his and the other belonged to Octavia.

"Did anyone noticed you?" I asked.

"No. They think that we are going for a ride in the woods." Lincoln informed.

I nodded my head and Octavia handed me her horse rein.

Lincoln got on his horse and Octavia mounted behind him.

I mounted the horse that belonged to Octavia and gave my hand for Clarke to take, helping her to get on.

Waisting no time we went on our way and made the horses go as fast as they can. We need to get there in no time and be back as soon as possible.

Within lesser than two hours we could see the the FlouKru territory in distance and the glowing lights from the oil rig was visible.

"Whoa!" I slowed down the horse as we reached the point where our warriors guarded the ground.

"Who is this? Announce your presence?" One of the warriors asked, coming forward with a torch in his hand.

"Stand down Rick, it's me Trikova!" I spoke and slowly approached him.

Jumping off my horse he smiled seeing me.

"Trikova!" He spoke excited to see me again. I walked over to him and we hugged.

"Good to see you alive." He said and I nodded my head for him.

"Rick?" Lincoln smiled and hugged the man.

"Who are the people with you?" He asked, pulling back and looked at Octavia and Clarke confusingly.

"It's a long story and we don't have time. We have to see Seda immediately." I hurried.