"Clarke!.." I kneeled in front of her, grabbing her hand and gently squeezed, making her look up. her eyes meeting mine and it broke my heart to see her like that.

"I have an idea but it's up to you.." I spoke.

"Okay?" Clarke looked at me with hope.

"Make an Alliance with my people. If you agree, we will go to Flukru without anyone noticing us gone. I can convince my leader to allow us to fight for your people." I suggested.

"And your Alliance with the Commander?.." She questioned.

"If we stand together we can defend each other against the Commander's army but I doubt that she would go to war with us since she's making a deal to save our people instead of fighting the mountain men. And our Alliance with her is not strong just as I told you. They don't agree to the way our leader thinks and how our people are." I explained.

"Okay but what's in it for your people? Why would you risk to be enemy with your Commander just to save my people?" Clarke asked confused.

"My people will protects yours in time of need and so yours in return. If any of our people were in danger we will have each others back. You have guns and we have strong warriors, together our people will be undefeated." I told her my idea.

She looked down for a moment thinking about my idea before I noticed her nodded her head for me.

"So?.." I confusingly asked.

"Okay, deal. I'll come with you to meet your leader." She looked up and nodded her head.

"Okay..." I breathed in relief.

Suddenly she looked down at our hands and I realised that I've been holding it for too long. I gently retreated my hand and we stood up.

"We'll meet here again at night when mostly will be sleep. Lincoln will meet us with horses and we sneak away to FlouKru and be back before anyone knows." I spoke the details and she nodded walking away to be ahead of me.

I stoot there for a moment before I walked back, making sure that we didn't got spotted together.

Just as I walked between the tents, I heard the voice of the last person that I wanted to hear.

"Trikova!" Anya called my name as she walked over to me.

Remember! Be nice and friendly..

"Anya? Everything okay?" I asked with the nicest tone I've ever talked to anyone in my life.

"Commander sent me after you. She asked for you in person." Anya told me the news.

"Ofcourse. Lead the way." I replied and pointed for her to walk first and followed her.

I hope they haven't spotted me!
Either I'll walk out of that tent with my head attached or without it..

I love my head, I hope I keep it.

I didn't noticed that I was actually touching my head. And Anya looked at me confused.

"You okay?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. Just my head hurts today." I spoke, sounding calm.

We got to the tent where Commander was in and stopped at the entry.

"Heda! It's Anya with Trikova!" Anya announced us.

"Enter!" I heard the Commander spoke and Anya told me to walk in first.

I gulped nervously and walked into the tent and my heart raced more when I saw Clarke already there.