wedding..?(OMFG)

Barnacles and kwazii came out from behind the immense boulder and joined the vegimals, sorting trash from plastic, and plastic from seaweed

After the work was done..

"Good work vegimals! Now, it's getting dark, so we'll have to leave this for tommorow and get back to the octopod." C.B. announced, leading the vegimals towards the gup-A. "YEOW! CAPTAIN! WAIT FOR ME!" Kwazii ran out from behind a rock cluster and pounced onto the captain's back, wrapping his limbs and tail firmly around barnacles' body, trying desperately not to fall off. "I'd never forget you, kwaz.." Captain barnacles mumbled in kwazii's ear, making him blush.

Back at the octopod...

"Hey tweak. Me, kwazii and the vegimals have gotta get up early and finish cleaning that beach we spent all day on." C.B. hopped out of the gup-A, kwazii still surprisingly gripping onto his back as if he were a sloth, holding on with all of his strength. "Looks like you two had quite a bit of fun, eh, cap'n?" Tweak teased, raising a single brow at the now slumped over cat on the captain's shoulder. "Har har." C.B. sarcastically answered, shooting down the tube that led to his bedroom.

Barnacles opened his door and plopped face down onto his matress, ignoring the small yelp of his now soon-to-be husband. He chuckled, sitting up to see kwazii laying down next to him. "I love you so much kwazii, ya know that?" C.B. stated confidentially as he sat up and pulled the small, ginger cat into his lap, brushing down the silky soft fur on his head down, throwing his cap off and watching it land down beside one of the bedposts.

((HAHA! I AM NOT DEAD! Sorry about not uploading for so long, I had a lot going on..😒 But anyways, I might be able to upload more often, now that my biological giver of birth gives me a little bit more time on my phone, and I just use this story to kinda vent by putting them through problems similar to mine lol. Yes, yes, I know it's a really short chapter, but it's all thar I could come up with at the time, sooooooooooo yeah. Anyways, y'all are some real troopers if any of you are still reading any of this. Word count- 390 words))