chapter 3 (3rd pov)

"Cap'n, wake up, we're in the artic now." Kwazii gently shook the captain, while still being layed on top of. "Wait, really?" C.B. slowly staggered up off of kwazii and rubbed his right eye. "If ya don't believe me then go see for yaself, captain." Kwazii shivered now that captain barnacles' body heat was gone. C.B. raced down the halls in excitement, heading to the HQ. He skidded to a stop, and smashed the octo-alert, to get the rest of the octonauts to the HQ.

Kwazii came in last, close behind a worried, waddling little Peso. "Octonauts, get your artic gear on, we're going swimming!" C.B. announced cheerfully, racing down one of the tubes to the octo-hatch. Everyone began suiting up for the fridging water before opening the octo-hatch to swim out of.

Captain barnacles led everyone to the icy surface above, before hopping out of the water and taking his deep-sea helmet off. "Ah, smell that frosty artic air.." C.B. breathed in heavily, reminiscing all of his childhood in the artic waters. Kwazii came up and removed his helmet, shivering as he did. "I-i forgot h-how much-ch i-i h-ha-hate the cold-d.." He muttered under his frosted breath. Peso let out happy waddles as he danced across the ice-bound surface with captain barnacles.

...once all of the team emerged from the fridgid waters...

Tweak didn't mind the cold, shellington had brought a "just in case" coat for when he got too cold. Dashi stayed behind to make sure the ship was not going to freeze over in these below freezing waters where the octopod was planted. "C-c-captain.. i-i'm s-s-so c-cold.." kwazii stuttered, crouching down and curling up into a compact ball. Barnacles walked over to kwazii, and began to carry him, bridal style, holding kwaz close to his chest. Kwazii purred, and wrapped his tail around Barnacles' left arm and some of his shoulder.

Tweak smirked at them two, and C.B. began to walk faster to avoid tweak constantly telling all the others that they were a ship. Barnacles felt that he did like kwazii. As a friend. Or co-worker. He physically refused to admit he did like kwaz, because tweak would never let either of them Live it down.

((Omg!! Teo chapters posted in one day!? Yay! I'm currently watching the Huntsville Havocs play, and in that time I have made this chapter! <3 I made sure to make it kinda sweet, but I'm sitting in between my parents as I type this... soooooooo yeah. Hope you enjoyed the major upload day!!!!! Love everyone of y'all that read and support my story!!!))