(yet again) 3rd person pov:

Kwazii's paws were held above his head by C.B. as the rest of the team began calling their names, trying desperately to get C.B. and kwazii to come out of hiding. (AND HOPEFULLY NOT DOING THE DIRTY!) C.B. let go of kwazii and panted heavily. "Oh. Oh wow, cap'n.." kwazii barely managed to construct a full sentence to describe what exactly he had just felt.

Just then.......................

C.B.'s compass-thingy turned on, and shellington was on-screen, only able to see kwazii laying on his back, panting like never before. "O-oh, I didn't mean to do that!-" Shellington panicked and in an instant the camera turned off. C.B. sat on top of kwazii for a second before unbuckling his belt, and throwing it against the floor. There was a small clank as it hit the metal floors below.

Captain barnacles layer his head onto kwazii's chest fur, and began to intertwine kwazii's tail in his paws. The two of them slowly fell asleep together without knowing it.

They suddenly jolted awake as C.B. hopped up, spotting the bedroom door wide open. Over the intercom of the octopod was dashi, stating that the team had arrived in the artic.

((I'm so so sorry for not posting in so long!! I was at a sleepover, and at school! Also, so very sorry about the short chapter, I just needed to post it before I Forgot! Anyways, thank you so much for reading and supporting my story!!<3))