She Slipped!: Chapter 17

Hello, how are you today?
Sorry if there's spelling mistakes😥
——————————————

"I'm boooooooored." Billie complained to her mother. It's been two weeks since the incident. Everyone knows Billie was at the hospital but they didn't know why.

We don't plan on telling them...ever. At least that's what Billie said. I know one day she'll talk about it. She just wants to keep it private for obvious reasons.

Tour was postponed, it starts in a couple weeks. This time dad and I are going too. We found a way to take work with us.

Business is booming right now for us. We have assistants and a team now so they're helping from LA. Anyways enough about that.

"Go play outside." Maggie suggested from the kitchen. "I just came from outside." She groaned.

"Billie." I called her from where I'm at. I'm in her room by the way, watching a movie. She walked in seconds later, stumbling.

I tapped my lap as she came closer and sat on me with her back against my boobs. "Wanna watch something else princess?" I asked her.

"Uhhh, yea." She exited out of my movie and put on 'Encanto'. (I'm obsessed, I'm sorry😪)Oh god. Here we go again.

She sang every song. Scratch that. WE sang every song. I can't help it. "Mommy, I hun'gy." Billie said.

I tensed up, she hasn't slipped since before tour. It's been months. "Mommy...mommy." She poked my cheek with her finger several times, breaking me out of my trance. "'ou otay?" She kissed my cheek.

"I am, let's go eat baby." She hopped off. "Mama Maggie 'ooked?" She questioned swaying back and forth. "She did." I answered as I put a shirt on.

"C'mon." I grabbed her hand as we made our way to the kitchen. "ello." She waved at everyone who was in the kitchen.

I got a little plate for Billie and cut her food up into smaller pieces before serving myself some food too. There's not enough space at the dining table so Billie sat on my lap while I fed her.

I missed her little babbles. "Mama Maggie ca' I hab some apple 'uice please?" She cutely asked while bouncing on my lap a little.

"Of course." Maggie responded and got her sippy cup pouring some juice for Billie. "Here you go." She handed her the juice. "Fanks you." "No problem."

After eating Billie and I went back to her room to hang out. She slipped deeper into little space. I noticed when she couldn't form proper sentences anymore.

That's when I realized her she might be in little space for a while. As long as she needs to. What she went through was a lot so it's understandable.

She has me to take care of her. That's my job as her girlfriend and caretaker. I need to redeem myself for what happened.

I was pulled out of my trance when Billie cuddled into me. I gently stroked her hair. I'm gonna let her sleep before taking a bath.

Right now it would be no use. She would fuss and throw a tantrum. I understand though, she's tired. I need to cooperate with her at the moment. Light snores escaped her cute little mouth.

My mind drifted to a conversation we had a couple days ago. It consisted of us talking about when she slips into the age of around 8-18 months.

It happens when something big happens in her life. For example the incident. We signed a contract for fun, it's only between us.

It has rules and punishments for both of us. We realized there's a line we don't wanna cross to tick the other one off.

I mentioned her wetting the bed often, which lead us to...diapers. She was hesitant but I reassured her and we decided it was for the best.