Dont Be Weird: Chapter 4

Hello, loves!!
——————————

"What do you think, is this ok?" Dad asked me as he came in with a suit on.

"Who are you having dinner with? The queen of England?" I laughed.

"Mcht, shut up your just jealous because your wearing rags." He sassed back and rolled his eyes.

"Yo excuse me but my style is, muah." I did the chefs kiss motion. He hummed in response.

"No, but seriously don't wear that. It's weird dad." I groaned. "Then come help me, whore." He grabbed me by my arm and took me upstairs.

"Your closet is ass. Why does everything have sparkle?" I looked around his closet in disgust.

He gasped, offended by my comment. "Don't even answer that I don't wanna know." I put my hand in his face.

I eventually found something that didn't have glitter or sparkles and gave it to him. "Here wear this and don't argue with me." I pushed the clothes onto his arms and left the closet.

"Alright leave now, go figure out what you're gonna wear." He literally pushed me out of his room and slammed the door in my face.

I went into my room to choose an outfit. After 30 minutes of looking I decided to put this on.

I added some more chains and a few more rings and made my way downstairs to see my dad making the last touches to dinner

"Do you think they'll like this?" He asked nervously. "You're an amazing cook I'm sure they will." I patted his back.

"Alright go set the table, they should be here soon." He ordered. "Aye aye captain." I saluted playfully.

He rolled his eyes before returning to his food. "And she tells me to not be weird." I heard him mumble.

"I heard that." I said from the table. "You literally have your mother's hearing." He sighed making me snicker.

"I'm glad I did because yours is shit." I said. He smacked his teeth and ignored me.

The doorbell rang just as I finished setting the table. I opened the door, my dad right behind me so we can greet them together.

They properly introduced themselves and I greeted them with a hug. It was Maggie, Patrick, Finneas, Claudia, and my girlfriend.

"Hi love." I hugged Billie. "Hey baby." She hugged me back. When we broke the hug I lead her to the table where everyone was seated.

She sat to my left and my dad was on my right. "So what do you do?" Patrick asked my father interested.

"I have a small business, selling clothes that I make." He answered proudly making me smile. They continued to talk about what they do for a living.