Catching Flights: Chapter 5

Hi!😃
—————————

"What if we go on vacation?" Dad asked excited. Maggie and Patrick agreed while the rest of us just looked at them dumbfounded.

We just finished eating breakfast. It's been a week since the last chapter and our parents have become best friends.

"You guys JUST met." I spoke up. I'm not hating, I love the relationship they have. I just love being dramatic.

"So...we've decided we're gonna go to Bora Bora for three weeks." My dad said, ignoring me.

"How do you just come up with the most extravagant ideas?" Billie asked my dad.

"I would say it's the weed, but I don't smoke. Therefore I think it's just natural babe." He shrugged and 'flipped' his hair.

"Well I like your ideas." She said. "You guys are ok with that decision right?" Maggie asked Claudia and Finneas.

"I'm pretty sure Ash already booked the tickets, so yeah." Fin said as he saw my dad on his phone.

We all looked at him as he scrolled on his phone. He noticed our silence and looked up. "What?" He asked. No one answered.

"Oh I booked the tickets." He grinned showing us the phone. "See." Finneas said pointing at the phone.

I snatched it out of his hands and looked at the information. "You booked them for tomorrow? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" He questioned, carelessly. "I mean, fuck warnings right?" I looked at him.

"Exactly, now go pack kids. Come back as soon as you finish so we can have a sleepover in the living room." He clapped his hands, excited.

I gave Billie a kiss and they left to go pack. Oh yeah, we already kissed. No sex though...not yet.

I rushed to my room and packed a suitcase in an hour. It was mostly shorts, sports bras, and boxers.

I have big boobs so sports bras don't really help. Doesn't stop me from wearing them though. Billie likes it and I do too. Mine are a little bigger than hers so just imagine.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I stood up from the couch and opened the door, they were back.

I let them in, the O'Connell siblings were the last ones to come in because they were arguing. "That's not what you said earlier." Billie exclaimed, I slowly closed the door staring at them.

"Yes I did, that's exactly what I said and I'm just worried about you." He tried to reason with her.

She scoffed. "I understand, but don't be up my ass about it. I'll finish the song when I want. You know how hard it was to finish that fucking album." She defended her point.

"I know I'm sorry, let's just forget about it." He hugged her, she sluggishly hugged back and sniffled.

"I just don't like writing songs." She wiped her nose. "I know Bil, that's why I'm here." He tightened his hold a little.

Oh if you were wondering I left. I went into the kitchen but I could still see and hear them. I'm not that weird, I didn't stay there.

They came into the kitchen, Fin said a small 'hey' before going to the living room where the rest were.

"Bub can you hold me?" She pouted, looking up at me. I opened my arms for her come into. She dug her head in my titties and sighed.

Our arms wrapped around each other's bodies. "Your titties are comfy." She muttered against them.