chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"

Start from the beginning

Soon his finger picked his rough and fast pace making me feel out of world. I started to see everything blur and my senses were gone again.
The bite on his shoulder losen and I pulled him more into him.

Pumping his finger out and in from me, which sucking on all over neck made mt knees weak, but his hold on my waist kept me up.

Soon I felt like something was building in my stomach and I moaned loudly at sensation

"OH Xann"

Moaning his name I closed my eyes tighty but I felt his pace decreasing which was a pure torture for me. I shot my eyes open to look at him who has pulled his face back from my neck and was looking at me very poor state.

"What happened wife?"

He asked still pumping his finger in and out. Hearing his question my mouth were sealed and I felt tears in eyes.

"I-I?"

I don't know what to say at this, I wanted to pleased but I was too shy to do that. But his finger were painful slow which was again making me desperate.

"You want it? Just say it wife"

"Please "

Having no other option I had to please my husband. He smrik more hearing my pleased and picked his face a bit more.

I felt tears coming out of my eyes which was hard to stop. I was feeling like crying out loud by his torture but then he again picked his pace making me gasp harder.

"You like it wife?"

He asked and I wasn't in my sense to say anything, I again felt pressure building in my stomach.

"Because I soo like it wife. I love touching you, I love teasing you, I love your this state, I love your desperate look, I love fucking you like this and now I can't wait to claim you as mine"

He saying making my breath hitched, but eyes were closed feeling the pressure. As he ended I had my realase which was hard enough to make he scream loudly.

"XANNN"

I Screamed and put my face on his chest. He pulled his finger out from me making me hiss. I felt like something was missing suddenly.

The impact was so hard that it made ne see start around for few seconds. I felt him hugging me tightly and then i felt him kissing my forehead which was more peaceful then everything we just had.

"Be ready at 7 Ok?"

He said and picked my up in his arms and without saying anything I just stayed silent. Today so much happened that I never though and it was too much to take.

Putting me on my bed he again kissed my forehead which crassing my hairs making me felt loved.

Which I am not...

I think...

"Wear something comfortable only"

He said made me feel something more. Sometime with him I feel very special like I am then center of his universe. And sometime i felt I am no one.

What I am to him really?

Thinking I felt my eyes heavy and soon I was sleeping.
.
.
.
.
.
.