I nodded in response.

"Don't tell me there are other union friends of yours?" Ben asked as he looked at me.

"Well...yeah" I said 

"Who?" Ben asked 

"Baek...jin Na" I muttered in a low voice as their mouth hung wide open except Gray.

"WH...AAAAATTTTTTTTTT??!!!!1?!?!" they both shrieked in unison.

The people were gaping at us and murmuring.

I explained him everything except the kiss and the ganghak part and I didn't mentioned the 'I like this bitch' also.

Silence hung in the air and those two stared at me with wide eyes and open mouths.

Gray finally said

"You're in for trouble"

*

"I'm tired" I muttered as I was walking to the exit gate with Ben after our school got over.

"Where are Alex and Gerard?" I asked yawning, why am I so sleepy?

"I don't know" Ben pouted and crossed his arms.

"Whatever, It's your duty to cook dinner today" I said as I watched the sun was sinking and the rich golden light was distributed all around the sky, it was brilliantly orange.

"Stop watching the sun, lets order today" Ben said happily on the prospect of ordering.

"No, .......I'll make dinner today" I said in defeat.

He suddenly patted my back and said

"I'm thankful to have ya" 

The students were murmuring loud as they were enthusiastic to return home after school. I asked Ben.

"Ben.....do you enjoy fighting?" 

He turned his face and looked at me. He sighed and smiled

"No, never" he replied and looked in front.

I softly smiled to myself, heaved a sigh of relief. He will only fight to protect.

We two stepped out of the school's exit and I noticed a tall figure  leaning on the wall. He had red hair and apparently wore glasses, he wore certain school uniform....it isn't our school...Have I seen him somewhere?

That tall red head approached me and said

"I'm Kingsley Kwon, I came from Yeongdeungpo Union, are you Selena Park?" he asked me, extending his hand to shake.

"Uni...on?" Ben gaped at him in horror....I heard from Alex , Ben had a tussle with Baekjin...

"Miss Park, Mr Na wants you to work at union, you applied to the vacant job under Mr Na, will you take up the post of a co-manager secretary in union?" he asked extremely formally.

I gazed at Ben, he stood silently.

Kingsley fished out a bundled paper from his bag and handed it to me.

"A contract..." I muttered and the I scanned it, the salary will be 30,000 won?!! Damn....should I sign up?

I looked at Ben and he seemed calm, he asked me

"Do you want to do?"

"I don't know" I muttered. He ruffled my hair, I looked up at him, he replied

"You should do, all you do is laze around"

I said to Kingsley

"I'll consider it"

"You should give me an answer by 7 tomorrow, see you" his tone suddenly changed and he turned to go.

"Ben..." What should I exactly say to him?

"Do it, Sel" Ben said and flashed a grin, whether it was forced or not, I didn't know.

*

I sighed, looking at the sky, sitting at the rooftop and gazing at the turbulent clouds hovering way above me.

"What should I do..?"  I leaned against my back on Ben's old, brown battered wing chair, I wish I were a cloud.

"Hm? You?" I jumped at the voice and turned my head to see that it came from rooftop's entrance, I saw Gerard standing there, holding two cans of juice.

"Hi" I waved to him and he handed me the can.

"Thanks" I muttered and sipped the sweet drink. He stood besides me.

"I heard from Ben, you got an invitation to work at union" Gerard said and looked down at me and I nodded.

"I'm hesitating" I muttered 

"Just grab the opportunity, when you can" he said and gazed at the storage room roof, which seemed to be the entrance to the terrace as well.

"Wanna climb up there, the view's amazing" Gerard asked me and I looked at that, the iron ladder stuck to it's wall, leading at the top of that squared shaped storage entrance.

I climbed it after Gerard and I grabbed Gerard's hand and strong wind brushed my face and my legs started shaking as I looked down at the ground and area surrounding it, what if I fall....?

Everything seemed small from here, like bits scattered on the ground and the the sky with its white candy like clouds seemed endless and the wind blew without any care and obstruction.

"W..wo..w" I said breathing in the view. I was calming my hair down as the air was basically riding on its own wave.

"See, you were scared before, but you came anyway, you don't regret coming here....same will happen if you join the union, maybe you won't regret" he muttered as he looked ahead and his hair waved, revealing his right eye....why does he cover them?

"What about you all?" I asked apprehensively, as I know their relations with union aren't good.

"Selena, whatever you do, we'll all be standing here" he said to me as he smiled softly and ruffled my already disheveled hair.

I didn't know what he meant by 'we'll all be here' but when he said that, something sprang in my chest, if he wasn't here...? what would've happened to me ? Would I have been the same?

My insides throbbed , I wish this moment stays as it is.