@@After packing@@

I flopped down on my bed once I was done packing my bags. I had to download all of my ghost files onto a drive to save it. I can't lose that information. I thought maybe that if I could convince my parents that not all ghosts are evil, then I can tell them my secret.

I was getting a headache so I decided to take one last flight around Villenage before I have to move. I said my battle cry and turned into my alter ego Kristin Fright.

"I'm going ghost!" I cried, hands balled into fists and were above my head. The white glowing rings appeared at the center of my body and moved in opposite directions.

When they were done, my hair was white and my eyes now glowed an ectoplasm green. I pulled open my window and took a deep breath before jumping out of it.

I let myself fall, but right before I hit the ground I shot forward, flying at a fast speed, my stomach an inch above the ground. I used one of my powers to summon a portal to the ghost zone.

It appeared on the brick wall in front of me and I shot right through it, the portal closing instantly behind me.

If we were moving to Amity Park, then I want to get used to flying there. I searched for the portal that I found 2 weeks ago that led to Amity.

I finally found it when I realized I could've just made a portal to go there. I mentally face palmed. Oh well, to late now.

I carefully floated through the portal to be met with a giant lab. It had ghost weapons everywhere. This was a ghost hunters lab. I was about to go intangible and fly through the ceiling when something caught my eye.

On a table was thermoses, but they were green and grey instead of my colors. I also saw some headphones that looked very little like earrings, but still a little like them. I decided to take some just in case, but I need something to replace the ones I take.

I checked my costumes' pocket's, but they were empty. What could I make out of my powers to give? I finally thought of something. I made 2 ice roses, and 1 fire rose.

My core is both fire and ice, so I can use both elements. The fire rose won't set anything on fire and it will just flame, making it look really cool, the ice roses will never melt unless using extreme ghost fire on it. I decided to write a note.

Dear ghost hunters,

My name shall remain anonymous, but the ice roses will never melt, and the fire rose is warm, but it won't burn you or set anything else on fire. I'm giving these as a token of my gratitude for these headphones. It looks like you guys call them Fenton Phones, but same thing. 3 roses for 1 Fenton Phone. Sound fair, I hope so. Thanks though.

Signed Anonymous.

I placed it right next to the roses and stuffed the headphone in my pocket, zooming through the ceiling to go explore Amity.

The town was nice, and I saw the school I would be going to, it's called Casper High. Even the school is ghost like!

I was passing over the football field when I saw 2 ghosts fighting on it. One I recognized as Skulker, and the other was the famous Danny Phantom.

I could see how tired Phantom was, and Skulker was taking an advantage against this. Phantom slammed into the ground and tried to get up, but couldn't. Skulker landed in front of him and laughed.

"Now I've got you ghost child, and you will be a pelt at the foot of my bed." Skulker declared. I glared and came out from the shadows.

"Hey tin man," I called out. Skulker turned to look at me, " I think you need some oil, your getting a little rusty!" I yelled and grabbed my necklace and turned it into a scythe. Phantom's green orbs widened.