Chapter 19

Author's POV

"Niko?"

"I just talked to my dad about my plans to go to the United States with you. But it seems like he is rejecting that plan of mine."

"Oh- So what are you going to do now?"

"My sister just went into his study room perhaps to talk to him about my plans though I am not sure how that's going to turn out but yea."

"Well my sidekick just booked the tickets for the flight to the United States and it's tomorrow evening, so I hope your decision can be finalized by then," Shoto said as he checked the flight details on his computer."

"I just hope my father can come to a decision by tomorrow."

As Niko was thinking she heard a knock on the other side of the phone, signalling that Shoto had something to do.

"I'll keep you updated you should go do your work now," Niko said as she hovered her fingers on the end button

"Alright I'll call you later," Shoto said as he hung up.

Shortly after Shoto hung up, Niko's phone rang again.

"Hello?"

"Ms Hitori we seem to have a problem at the store-"

"What's wrong?"

"A customer is claiming that our items are fake and our skincare products used illegal items."

"Why are you calling me about it? You should call your manager," Niko said as she got off her bed and went to her study table."

"Our manager is on sick leave and we can't reach the rest of our higher ups."

"I- give me the address of the store," Niko said as she grabbed a pen and a piece of paper to write down the address of the store.

"Get the customer to a VIP room, I'll be down in about 10 mins," Niko said before she hung up.

"What a pain. Just because it's a Friday all the higher ups become lost sheeps? Insolent creatures," Niko cursed as she changed into a white blouse and black long pants.

She grabbed her bag and her car keys before running down to the front door and wearing her white kitten heels. She switched on her GPS after she got into the car and started her journey towards the store.

Shoto's POV

After Niko hung up, I got up from my seat and walked out of my office to start my daily patrol with my sidekicks.

As I was patrolling I saw Midoriya and Bakugou, it was a rare sight. I quicken my steps and caught up with them.

"Midoriya," I called out and the both of them turned to look at me.

"Todorki-kun what are you doing here?"

"I am out for patrolling, what about the both of you?"

"WHY DO YOU CARE ICYHOT," Bakugou shouted as he sparked some explosions in his hand.

"Calm down Kacchan, the both of us are out patrolling."

"Together? That's such a rare sight."

"Well I bumped into him and after that you came. It's such a coincidence that we have our patrols together. This never happens."

I shrugged and suggested that all three of us patrol together to which Midoriya agreed happily and well Bakugou he just followed.

"Todoroki-kun I heard that you'll be going to the United States soon?"