Hospital Benjamin imagine

( IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. My mental health has been really bad so I got hospitalized for a while, but IM BACK BITCHES )

Y/n POV:

It's been two days since I ate that stupid Chicken tikka Masala. I knew it tasted weird. Right now I'm at the hospital with my best friend Benjamin. He kinda made me go here.

What he said I could get McDonalds

" Y/n " a nurse with blue scrubs called out. We got up and followed her as she lead the way to the doctors office.

" Doctor Deacon will be here soon "

There were only two chairs in the room. One fire the doctor and one for possible support for the patient. Then there was the dreaded bed/ table. No way in hell I'm gonna sit my ass on that one.
I looked Benji in the eyes before rushing to the chair. And you wanna know what he does?

He fucking laughs, that hoe

" You know, sooner or later you gonna have to give up that chair for the bed " I looked at him with fake built up confidence and said.

" Um No, he can't make me and neither can you "

•••••••••••••••••••••••

" Okay so are we ready to start the exam "
" Nooo"
" yes "
" Shut up Benjamin "

He walked over to me and literally threw me over his shoulder, then put me on the bed.
" Sit still "
" Or what "
" Or I'm gonna hold you down "

Not to bad

Chuckles was heard in the room and I looked up to see both my friend and the doctor giggling for themselves.

" What? "
" You want me to hold you down? "
" well..."
" HAHAHA it's ok, I'll just stand behind you "
" Damn, alright. Behind I like that "

And they laugh again, curse my mouth

" okay so I'm just going to look at your eyes, nose, ears and throat "

I nodded and let him do his thing. It all went ok until it was time for him to check my stomach.

" Come on y/n just lay down, it won't hurt "
" Nooo, stop it " Benji gently pushed my shoulders down so I was laying down, and kept his hands there so I couldn't get up.

The doctor kept pushing down on my stomach, but when he reached the middle part I cried out.
" Stop, it hurts. Let me go " tears found their way to my eyes, and eventually fell down my face.
" I'm sorry, it seems like you were right. The chicken tikka masala must have been really bad. I'm just gonna go and get some medicine for you "

I continued to lay down and cry as Benjamin was stroking my hair.
" It's okay. You still up for McDonalds after "
" Mmm "
" Good "

Doctor Deacon came back with a cup of something and a big ass needle. Hell no

" ok so I will need to inject you with some medicine but it's gonna be okay. I also have some medicine in a cup that you need to drink before you go.

I start to sit up but he quickly tells me to keep lying down. I'm confused now. Like why?
" Benjamin? What's going on"

" The injection he's about to give you, has to go in your stomach "

" What No, no way. Let me go, I can't "
" Shh, no need for tears, your okay"
" No I can't please"
" here, squeeze my hands okay"

" Ready? 1...2...3 "
" OW STOP IT PLEASE"
" Y/ n breathe it's okay. Your doing great "

I kept crying cause damn did it hurt a lot. The doctor took the injection out and I was able to sit up again. Tears still rolled down my face, so Benji put his arms around me from behind.

I drank the medicine in the cup, and then we were aloud to leave.