Airplane // Benjamin Wadsworth

Fuck

Your boyfriend had got a job in Greek, which mean you need to fly there.
Airplanes, nah you didn't like them at all. Ever since you were little you've been afraid of heights and planes.

Benjamin, of course, knew about your fear. He felt a little bit guilty that you had to meat your fear just for him to go to his job

•*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*••*•

( Airport )

" Babe, you coming? "
" Um, Benjamin, do we really need to fly "

He looked at you with a glint of guilt in his eyes, gently grabbed your shoulders and looked you in your eyes.

" I'm sorry love, but there is no other way to get there and it's really important " you sighed. Nervousness taking over your body as you leaned into him.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•^•^•^•^•*••^£^•*•*•*

( Airplane )

You sat on the fifth row next to Benjamin. He took the seat next to the window, since you didn't dare to. You knew very well that when you were in the sky, your fear of heights would show a lot more if you sat by the window.

" The plane will leave in 5 minutes. Please be kind and put on your seatbelts for the up going "

You gripped Benjamin's hand, making your knuckles go white.

" Babe, your fine. I'm here "
" I just feel that something is gonna happen, Benji, I can literally feel it in my stomach "

He sighed and put his arm over your shoulder, still holding your right hand. He stroked your hair and tried to calm you down, as you were on the verge of tears.

" No, no no no. Nothing bad is going to happen y/n I promise. Why don't we put on a movie and just relax yeah? We're going to be okay "

You put on a movie and watched it together. When the plane started to move you looked at your boyfriend, seeking comfort. He gave you a lollipop which was supposed to help your anxiety.

" just keep watching the movie, love. I'm right here okay? Breath it's alright. "

" Benji, you know I don't like this shit. "
" Sorry, I'm just trying to make you feel better "

" I know, sorry. Can you... hold me please. "
He held you tightly the whole way to Greece. You two eventually fell asleep to the movie still in each other's arms.

Ahhh why is this so damn hard to write hahah. I myself  love flying, but I'm trying to get into other persons perspective.

Anyways, please if you read this leave a request in the comments.

Also thanks for even reading. I didn't think someone actually would read this hahah

Rest In Pease our beloved
Helen McCrory 🕊🪄