THUNDERSTORMS

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Slight mention of abuse

As you laid down in the bed beside your boyfriend Marcus, the rain poured down outside the window.

It was dark in the room, and the only thing giving warmth was your and Marcus body's. You always admired the way he looked when he slept, well you admired him all day and night long.

There was a loud bang coming from outside and you quickly awoke. You never liked thunder since it reminded you about how your dad used to bang the doors whenever he got angry and then.... abuse you and your mother.

You tugged at Marcus arm, in an attempt to wake him up.

" Marcus, wake up "

The thunder strikes again and you get startled.
Of course you didn't want to disturb his beauty sleep, but you needed him right now. You needed him to hold you, and tell you that everything was okay.

" MARCUS, please " he woke up
" Y/N love? What's wrong? " he sat up, gently placing you on his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist.

" The th... thunder "
" Shh... it's okay love, why don't we watch a movie " you nodded and he climbed up of the bed, heading to the tv.

" Marcus? "
" I'm right here "

He turned the Television on, trying to choose a movie to watch. You end up watching Harry Potter, since it was your favorite movie. Marcus had you lay beside him with your head on his chest, his hands and arms wrapped tightly around your waist.

Every time you flinched from the thunder, he would hold you tighter and stroke your hair. Reassuring you that everything would be okay, and that the storm would soon be gone.

" Love, you should get some sleep " you really did, it's been a messed up week and you noticed how tired you really were. Snuggling closer to him and putting your head in the crook of his neck, you sighed, making him shiver from the feeling of your warm breath against his neck.

" Yeah, you're right. Night MLA "
" MLA? "
" Yeah Marcus Lopez Arguello "
" Oh yeah, forgot my name there for a second "

You slowly started to doze of, which he could tell on your soft breathing.

" Goodnight y/n, love you "

Wow I didn't think that this book would get any views. But I got like 42 after just ONE chapter.

Thank you guys so so so much.

Also please leave requests in the comments
Don't forget to Vote ❤️🫀