21

Monday

Tzuyus POV

Kitchen

"Eh".

"Ya, mum did you cook this?".

"No".

Ah, im too tired to be thinking who made this. 

"I see. Im getting ready for college", I said.

~ TIme Skip ~

My Bedroom

I just came out of the shower.

"Omo...".

I walked over to Yumin who was on my bed.

"Dada", she said smiling.

Is Mina in this house? Not that would be impossible I saw her flight take off. But she had Yumin with her. I smiled and put on my clothes ready for college.

~ a few minutes later ~

Living Room

"I found Yumin in my b---".

I didn't finish my sentence. Im not dreaming right. She is here within a few meters away from me. Yumin got taken out of my arms. She came up to me and took my hand. I looked down to see she was putting our wedding rings on. She really is real. She looked up at me.

"I love you too".

Her lips came onto mine. I responded to it. Is she finally going got be mine? I slowly pulled away.

"Give me one second", I said running off to the bedroom to find the gift I wanted her to have.

"Okay here", I said handing her the present.

"What's this?".

"Well... if was meant for you on the rooftop when I was going to ask you out... but just open it", I said.

"Before I open it. Can you do something for me?".

"What?", I asked.

"Do what you wanted to ask me", she said.

Is she on about me asking her to be my girlfriend? 

"Ah. Um. Uh--".

"Will you be my girlfriend?", I asked. 

She smiled.

"Yes".

"Really? Yur not going to reject?", I asked.

"No. I really love you too. Im sorry. I hurt you rejecting you like that but none of that was true. I really love you. And I was stupid to not realize you liked me", she said.