Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ

A/n; I am doing just a bit of experimentation with this chapter :).

☾︎«_____________❣︎_____________»☽︎

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 & 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝; 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
☾︎«_____________❤︎_____________»☽︎
.
.
.

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 & 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝; 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞☾︎«_____________❤︎_____________»☽︎

Raian hated this feeling in his chest

The fluttering, the need to protect, the want to have her attention on him and only him. Wanting to feel her delicate hands on his face, the soft gaze she held full of sincerity and comfort yet hardened and turned cold in a moment's second at anything she wasn't fond with. Flaming passion burning in her e/c eyes with her confidence and strength to back her up.

Ready to fight back, a challenge that stood back up and stormed forward without fear.

Raian did not think that he would fall for Y/n as he did.

It was sudden, a hindrance to his strength, a weakness.

As children, they were rather close. With Raian and his abrasive attitude, he had always been pushing away anyone and everyone, until Y/n, at least. She hadn't cared about any of that, rather raged back at him with cold cut words, clean and swift, making quick work in silencing him.

He liked that in her, piquing his interest enough to keep coming back with stronger feelings each time. He kept her by his side until he didn't, an argument sparking and he disappeared for 5 years without a single word of explanation.

She'd made him soft, a quiet voice of reason in the back of his mind whenever he'd taken an excessive route for his jobs and against the people who happened to piss him off. It was just how he was, the adrenaline rush of beating down his prey addicting and too great to give up or be deterred by simple doubts and opinions of other people. And after leaving, he'd gotten back his peace of mind, complete joy in the killings he took part in, all while ignoring the part of him that longed for Y/n. Sleeping around to calm his urges had been his way to cope.