Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ

☾︎«_____________❣︎_____________»☽︎

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 & 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝; 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
☾︎«_____________❤︎_____________»☽︎
.
.
.

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 & 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝; 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞☾︎«_____________❤︎_____________»☽︎

Two weeks had passed since Y/n witnessed the match between the self proclaimed superhuman, Lihito, and Tokita Ohma, the new face in the Association

Many things had happened in those two weeks.

For instances, only a couple days after the match with Lihito, Ohma received a another against the Medicine Man, Kaburagi Koji.

It was a troublesome one to watch, Y/n could still feel the high pitched ringing in her ears from the visually grotesque man's sly tactics. But in the end of all things, Y/n still enjoyed it.

Ohma had won, showing off more of his skill, and Y/n learned a little more.

The next match Ohma had, Y/n didn't come to watch, enjoying a day off while her mothers went on to watch the match personally, saying it had something to do with Nogi's plan.

Although the fight between Ohma and Sekibayashi Jun would have been an exhilarating match to watch, Y/n had guessed that Seki would come out on top as he always had.

The man was a true pro wrestler after all.

She could speak in how strong of an opponent he was, given that she'd fought against him back when she was still a fighter for Valentina.

She managed to break his arm, a couple ribs too in hope that Seki would back down, but that never happened. His resilience persevered, her energy was wasted, and in the end she lost.

Y/n surrendered, seeing as there would be no way to win. And she somehow managed to make a friend, and a bit of a sparring partner, out of Seki.

So when news got around to her that he lost,  to say she was surprised was a bit of an understatement..

Sure, Ohma was skilled, a rather amazing fighter compared to the many she fought and witnessed, but to beat Seki? She didn't think he would manage that.