Pʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

☾︎«_____________❣︎_____________»☽︎

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 & 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
☾︎«_____________❤︎_____________»☽︎
.
.
.

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 & 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠☾︎«_____________❤︎_____________»☽︎

    Distant

Distant.

Blunt.

Hard to read.

That always seemed to be the first impression people got of Y/n, the neutral expression she held on her face most times didn't help steer those impressions away.

She'd been like that ever since she was a child.

Reserved and only open to a few close people, like Sayaka, Katahara's daughter, and her mother's, Mizuki and Valentina.

She wasn't one to reach out and befriend a random stranger on the street, if she happened to become friends with a stranger, than it was something that just happened on its own.

Not saying she couldn't start conversations, though there was never an intent to befriend whoever it was she decided to talk to.

Despite her short stature, and what most who knew her would describe as a 'harmless appearance', many were put off by her monotonous tone and flat expression.

Her eyes were icy and struck a chill inside of everyone, which made people outside her circle wonder how in the world she had grown up to become a teacher for kids.

She'd scare them, give them nightmares, wouldn't she?

Though, ask anyone, like, Sayaka, for example, someone she had known since she was 5, and the red-eyed female could babble on and on with how perfect the job was for Y/n.

And it would seem even her biological parents agreed with that too.

She had known of them for a while. They always sent the occasional letter, or toy for her when she was younger. Even after being adopted, they kept contact with her, though it always had bugged her how it was mainly to watch over the other kids they had after her.

Though it was good practice, so she wasn't complaining, she loved her little siblings despite everything. Taking care of them was actually the whole reason she had fallen for the job of becoming an educator for younger kids.

And seeing her in work would melt any sort of impression you had of her before.

Sweet and gentle.

Kind and comforting.

A heart warming smile that assured safety and whisked away any kind of nightmare or fear you had.

Still reserved and quiet. But her voice was simply now described as soft spoken, and the cold exterior she had melted off and now revealed warmth.

Though in truth, it wasn't often that Y/n let her feelings slip. Or really, show much of a reaction to what happened around her, having grown a bit numb towards some extremities because of the countless of things she'd witnessed and experienced from the Kengan matches she participated in.

Many bonds were built in those fights, like with Yoshitake and Nogi. As well as Katahara and Erioh. Though she was more on an friendly aquantinces level with Nogi, the other three were like a part of her family.

An odd one, but a family none the less.

Yoshitake, the flamboyant and cool uncle, if Y/n were to describe him in a way he approved, though he was a bit weird.

Erioh and Katahara, the two of them like Y/n's grandparents, aside from Katahara who also liked to be referred to as her uncle just to feel a bit younger.

Erioh had grown to spoil the young girl like he did with all his grandchildren. Over protective of her despite being an outsider to the Kure family. He practically considered her a part of the family actually, on several occasions, he had spoken with her mothers, and with the girl once she was older if she would be willing to find a suitor in the family.

She always declined, but he was still adamant about it. Occasionally calling for the purpose of informing her of finding someone she'd like. Had even offered her to meet some of the ladies in case she swung that way.

Anyway..

Everyone seemed to just naturally like her despite the standoffish attitude she exuded. She'd managed to become close with three famous fighters in the Association, those being, Agito, Sekibayashi, and Wakatsuki.

Two out of the three who she had fought and lost both matches, and understandably so. Though she had gotten close, causing quite a few injuries that left them out of commission for a bit, she had been bested by their combination of technique and strength in the end.

For 7 years, Y/n was involved in the Kengan Association. Competing in a total of 126 kengan matches, winning 111 and losing 13; before she resigned and had decided to focus on her studies.

Fighting had never been a passion she wanted to do for the entirety of her life. As much as she enjoyed it, mainly for sharing an interest with Valentina, it was always a bit of a chore if she were to be honest.

So once she told her mothers of the news, they supported her and went on to look for a new fighter, Valentina fighting in place for the moment before they found someone to take her spot permanently.

She moved out after finding a job, where she had met Yamashita after moving in next door into his neighborhood. The old man welcoming her with open arms and becoming a friend of hers during the 4 year duration of her having moved in.

It was frankly quite peaceful during those years. She'd go every once in a while to see the matches. Took care of her siblings, visited Valentina and Mizuki, as well as Erioh, Yoshitake and Katahara whenever she could.

During her first year of teaching, she had come across Himuro and Cosmo. Neither supposed she was involved in the Kengan Association, they wouldn't for quite a while. But she had become close to them as well, the two males growing rather fond of her as the times went by. Unknown to her that more would follow suit.

It was all a nice calm before the storm that was the Kengan Annihilation Tournament.

A storm that would leave her battered and bruised, with a trail of hearts behind her, all begging for her attention.

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬. 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

💛💛💛

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧; 4/28/21
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝; 5/7/21
𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝/𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝; ???