"So I believe you wanted to meet me here instead of the maintenance halls" "𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝗺𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞-" he then leans to the side and leans forward whispering something to Monty.  Y/n slightly tenses in panick as she spots eclipse heading into the DJ area, in one swift move her small figure then appears under the table "𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝗼𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝗼𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠!?" "Shhhh don't give me away he's here...and if you do I'm gonna bite your leg" "𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐌𝗼𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐠𝗼𝐫𝐲- 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭" he nudges his knee against the girl.  Y/n shifts around some more before she could get comfy "ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs sᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴʏ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ??" "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝗼𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐑𝗼𝐱𝐲'𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝗺𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫" "ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀɴ sʜᴇ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ғɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ!?" Y/n watches his feet run in the opposite direction. 

  There was sigh of relief as y/n crawls out from under the table clutching her chest "𝐲/𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝗼𝐰𝐞 𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝗼 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐭𝗼 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞? 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞" he slowly stands up gesturing for the girl to take his hand.  "But you guys tried to put me into a suit last time how should I trust you now" she narrows her eyes at him.  He shrugs before taking her hand and starts to grab her hips and sway his in unison "you realize that I don't like you right? So why??" "𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝗺𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐭𝗼 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?" "Excuse me ...wait a damn minute are you hitting on me!?! What is wrong with you" he chuckles deeply before using his strength to pull the girl closer staring deep into her e/c orbs.  Monty climbs up onto the stage and starts singing a small line "I can't wait till I get you on the floor good lookin!"  "Monty what the heck!?" She wriggles out of Michaels arms as he then smirks slightly. 

  "𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞- 𝗼𝐰 𝗺𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞!!" He covers his left nipple from being twisted by the girl in front of him.  Quickly grabbing her again before doing a tango move by resting his arm on her lower back and bends forward sending the girl bending backward "𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝐛𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠..." A shriek escapes her mouth "pervert". "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝗺𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞- 𝗼𝗼𝐡 𝗺𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝗺𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝗺𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐞" he holds his manhood in his hands before backing up an inch from the girl.  "Aᴍ I ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ....!?" The all to familiar voice rang behind y/n whom stood still as his hand rested on her waist.

  "Wᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ??" "𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝗼 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝗼𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭" "sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɢɪʀʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғғ sᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴡɪsᴇ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴛ ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɢɪʀʟ" his hand rests on her stomach as he brings her over to a seat sets the girl on his lap.  'Help me' she mouth quietly to Monty who then tilted his head Michael jumps onto the table top getting onto his hands and knees in front of the two.  "𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝗼𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝗺𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐫𝗼𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝗼𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐡𝗺𝗺𝗺??" Eclipse clicks his tongue before gripping the girls breast in agitation.