This is already getting in Two's nerves and he doesn't understand why. It's making him frown most of the time. Khai already saw it coming, since Two was denying his feelings for Un the current gossip about the two popular students is now slowly killing him inside. Two doesn't understand but he is already feeling jealous about Un and Muang Nan.

Bone, one of their friends have no idea what is going on, all he know is the atmosphere Two have these pass few weeks is down bad.

"Man, you okay?" Bone asked Two who is just staring at his coffee on the table. There is no response making him look at Khai and Third, Khai is typing on his laptop but Third is looking at Bone also with worry.

Bone gave Third the 'Talk To Him' look. Panic painted Third's eyes, since he isn't good at it he elbowed Khai.

Khai was about to scold his boyfriend but saw the scene in front of him. He sigh and lean back putting his arm in the couch's back rest. The silence is too heavy for his liking.

"Oi Two, you gonna drink that or stare at it, hoping it will finish itself?" That took Two out of his absentmindedness. He blink a few times and clear his throat.

"I'm going to drink it," Two proceeds to take the coffee off the table. 

"Sure you do, what's happening with you? Is it about Un and-" Khai is going to it straight forward.

"No," Two answered with dead eyes looking at his coffee.

"Oh really? Why not talk to him?" Two looked at Khai glaring.

"What the hell is your problem? Why do you keep on-"

"Well, you have friends that are actually worried about you. Why not talk to us because that feelings that you are trying to bury, it will worm itself inside you till you can't breath and it eats you alive," Khai is getting frustrated with Two also, he doesn't understand why his friend won't come into terms that he likes men also.

"Wow, is this base on experience Khai?" Two asked sarcastically.

"Yes, that's what it felt like when I keep on denying to myself that I am in love with Third before," That shut Two up, is he really attracted to Un? Since when? He keep on rejecting Un because he knows he doesn't feel the same way, he is in love with Lynn, but is he really in love with her? Or is he actually not facing the fact that he like Un more than friends? Realization is slowly going in him. He looks at his friends and stop to stared at Third.

Third just gave him a small, sad smile.

"It's okay Two," Third said while Two's eyes became glassy with tears. This time the silence brings peace to all of them.

--

Hearing people talk about him and Un puts a smile on his face, do they really look so good together? Muang Nan sigh in contentment, being with Un makes him feel alive. He felt seen, he felt appreciated. Un even praises him for all the achievement that he got in the span of time that they know each other. Now he wonders if Un already know what kind of person he is, what kind of life and family does he have. He hopes not, he hopes he can protect Un from his life.

"Nan, you're spacing out too early," The baritone voice that he loves the most, said behind him. Nan smile and looked up seeing Un's handsome face. His hair is getting longer, without a thought his hand goes up to touch the strands of hair on Un's forehead.

Un is just watching how beautiful Nan is sitting in a cafe, soaked in sunlight. Morning sun really do justice on his features. He looks like an angel.

"Stop looking at me like that P'Un,"

"Why not,"

"You stare at me like I'm god's gift when I'm really not," Nan always thought he's curse somehow.

"You really look like god's gift, I mean did you try to look at the mirror to see for yourself?" A compliment. Nan really doesn't sit well with compliments, he feels compliments most of the times are half meant or just straight up mockery.

"Muang Nan," Mork called out, Nan's hand drops to the table. Un looked at the tall guy standing in the entrance of the cafe, also good-looking behind him a guy is trying to get a look of what is happening.

"Mork," Nan said, Un stands straight as the guy called Mork walks towards their table.

Nan gave the guys a small smile, uncertainty painted his eyes. Who is this guy? Un's thoughts are running away in places he doesn't want to go. Is it an ex-lover?

Mork stopped and looked at Un straight in the eyes. Dead eyes with curiosity.

"Nan, would you like to introduce us?" Mork said without taking his eyes off Un. The students are already whispering around. Nan sigh in resignation.

"P'Un this is Mork and Pi my bestfriends. They're a couple," Oh, this is Muang Nan's friends. Un holds out his hand for a handshake. Mork only looks at it, the guy behind him hits his arm.

"Ai Sutthaya, be polite," Pi is not liking Mork's mood. Too serious. Mork shakes Un's hand, hard.

"Take care of him, if not you'll never have another chance," That's a threat Un didn't expected. Now he is curious, is Mork in love with Muang Nan or he felt like Nan is his responsibility?

Pi put a hand on Mork's arm. He gave Un a warm smile. They look good together.

"Sorry about him, he woke up at the wrong side of the bed today," There's more to it, Un thought. This reaction from Nan's bestfriend makes him more curious what kind of relationship they have and why is he acting like he is protecting Nan.

"Mork this is the reason why I don't want to say anything to you," That shocked Un, how cold Nan's voice and eyes are. He looks like a different person. Mork just chuckle. How can he just chuckle with a guy looking like that? Like he'll kill a person on the spot.

"I'm sorry, you know me. I'll look forward seeing you around P'Un," Mork said, now his eyes are dancing with mischief.

"I'll see you around Mork, nice meeting you," Mork nods in acknowledgement.

"Call me when you get home, I'll be with Pi. And stop hiding your senior from us. Flaunt him in our department," Nan nod.

"I'll call, keep your line open," Nan said, Mork turns to leave and Pi gaves a small wave at them, then proceeds to follow his boyfriend.

Nan just shakes his head in disbelief. Mork and his words.