I came, I saw, I accidentally let Haru fall

"So this place

"So this place.. how likely is it that we'll be discovered here?" Y/n asked her grandfather as they walked down a flight of stairs.

"Highly unlikely as long as we take the proper precautions and make sure no one follows us." He answered as they stopped at an elevator. Placing his palm on a palm reader he activated the doors.

"But that shouldn't be much of a problem." He said as he entered the elevator in which Y/n followed after.
"After all the only way to get in is through our dna."

"How is that?" Y/n tilted her head.

"Like I said the only way to get access here is through our dna. You see when you open the cellar doors the security system scans your body for any sort of dna recognition such as finger prints, hair follicles, saliva, or your unique iris characteristics.
However, if the system does not recognize you it will immediately send a message directly to me. From there on it will not stop the intruder ,but it will lure them to a set of stairs that does not lead to anywhere ,but they don't know that. Actually as they are wasting their energy the rooms will be shifting constantly forcing them to walk in circles." The elevator doors then open.

How complicated. Y/n thought with a sigh. As the doors open the two step out facing a fairly small white room.
"Wow this place is better than I imagined." She said sarcastically.

"Now y/n you should know me by now." Her grandfather smiled as his fingers tapped the wall twice.

"Hm?" She questioned.

Not longer after the wall shook as it slid open

"How did you do that?" She asked.

"Haha like I said everything will need our dna." He held up his finger.

"Ah so you use your finger print."

"That is correct despite its old and worn down appearance everything here is up to date with the latest technology."

"That includes you ,correct?"

"How rude I'm not that old." Her grandfather huffed as he walked out the small room.