Chapter 1- The Party

THANKS TO MY EDITOR!! SHE TOOK MY 300 WORD CHAPTERS AND TURNED THEM INTO 1000 SOMETHING!! PLEASE CHECK MY EDITOR OUT!! This chap was orangly let's it sucked and my editor made it better!!! Her Acount is  aleexmariee!!! please fan me and my editor!!

 Chapter 1:

"What should I wear?" My best friend Avril yelled in panic as she rifled through he wardrobe, pulling out random clothes hopelessly. 

Hmmm, I thought about it for a second. A party, it was always these kinds of occasions when we could afford to get dressed up and show off a bit. "Short skirt and a short top." I suggest cheekily.  

"What are you wearing?' Avril inquires suddenly, letting her eyes glance over to me for a second, to see if I’m wearing anything out of the ordinary at the moment. 

 "Short Dress.” I inform her. Then, I grin impishly.“Okay, a really short dress." I exaggerate with a laugh. 

“Time to go A!” Avril screams at me, her excitement already getting the better of her. She uses her common nickname of ‘A’, shortening my name of Alex down to just the first letter. With all the giddiness bubbling inside her already,I’m dying to know what she’ll be like when we actually arrive! 

Later 

 I let my eyes scan the room, until they see Avril who’s talking to Jason. She's had a crush on him for as long as I can remember, maybe something will finally happen for her tonight.

As I’m running upstairs and down the hall, for no reason, I crash down on someone. If it wasn’t for the person I’d run into being so amazingly attractive, I might be annoyed. 

“Hi!" I greet him, my intoxicated mind getting the better of me as I speak to loud. 

He chuckles, deep and throaty. Oh my goodness, I manage to think through my stupor. He even sounds sexy.

The Guy’s POV:

I'm casually walking down the hall, taking in the rather bright wallpaper design, when I’m knocked down by some girl.

  I look up, and can’t help but admire how smoking hot she is. I can also pick up that she’s had an excessive amount to drink, and is obviously off her head. 

"Hi!“ She screams, the noise level making my ears ring. 

I chuckle. Even when she’s drunk and shouting her voice is cute. 

 "Well hello there.” I speak, smirking at her. “If you wanted me, you could have just asked. There was no need to throw yourself at me.” I teased, unable to help myself. 

She giggles, before replying. "Cocky much Mr. Cute-hunky-guy?" She retorts, clearly taken in by my over confidence.

  I smile. "I'm cute and hunky now?" I ask, knowing she probably has no idea to what she’s talking about, thanks to the alcohol. 

She nods, agreeing with what I said. "Kiss me!" She squeals.

  I know I shouldn’t take advantage of the situation, but I don’t have that much self control. Instead, I tilt my head towards her, ready to capture her lips with my own.

Chapter 1a:

Alex's POV:

'Kiss me." I request, already licking my lips in anticipation. 

He takes in the small gesture and smiles, lifting his head to a better angle and fusing his lips with mine. 

Clichéd as it sounds, I couldn’t deny the sparks of electricity that whizzed through me the second our lips were in contact.Coming up for air, he left my lips,  settling to let his tongue glide across my neck instead.