Chapter 2: I'm comeing for you

Hey guys!! Here's another chapter!! hope you like it!! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ME!

Alex's POV: Aww damn, I thought mentally. What a hangover! Suddenly, my phone began to sound, letting me know I had a text. It didn’t do a lot for my splitting headache. 

Evacuate the dance floor, oh, I’m affected by the sound, oh, oh… It rang, making me dance mentally. I always had the urge to dance when I heard this song. 

 It was Avril: Hey, hey, I’m at school. 

Rapidly, I typed out a reply, letting her know I was on my way. 

 I quickly jumped in my car, which is a black Lamborghini. The doors are pimped out and I absolutely love it, I always have done. It's my baby. 

Yes, I’m a cheerleader. I love hip-hop and I know about cars. It’s who I am. 

As I’m driving to school, I feel paranoia rising inside me. Glancing around me subtly, I can’t help but think I’m being followed. 

Yet, the cost is clear and there’s nothing there.  I sigh and shake my head. “You’re losing it Alex.” I mutter to myself. 

Damien’s POV:

Uhh, I complain mentally. I wish Hunter would get back to me, already. I want to know who that girl is! I can barely keep her off my mind. 

Just as I decided to call him, my phone beats me too it, playing its ring tone. 

 “Hello?” I answer, having forgotten to check the caller ID in my rush to pick up. 

 “I got where she lives.” I voice I recognise as Hunter’s informs me. 

 I grin to myself. Excellent. “Awesome, did you get any more info?” I inquire, knowing I need to find out all that I can on her. 

 I can hear the smile of satisfaction in Hunter’s words as he speaks. “Got it.” 

“Thanks, send it, please.” I instruct. 

 Hunter agrees and then hangs up, having said his goodbye. 

Seconds later, I hear the beeping of my fax machine from the corner. I guess I did tell him to get it to me right away. 

Walking over, I grab the sheets I’ve received and scan through them, seeing what he had found out. 

Name: Alexandra Salvator

Age: 15

Custody: Father and Mother

Work: No work, father owns Salvator Clubs

Hobbies: Street racer and fighter Well, this girl is awesome- I conclude. I had never met a girl so outgoing that she did street racing and fought. She does everything! 

My father has been bugging me to get a wife, much to my annoyance. It’s weird right? You would have thought the Mafia would hate relationships, but no. 

I love her.

 In a hurry, I got in my car. 

 It was time to tell Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. watta think?? please comment and vote and fan and stuff.. lolz