19

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was leaning on his shoulder and hugging him back. We sat in the bed and I feel so uncomfortable and unsafe right now, but I have to do as he says... I don't want father to get hurt.

He was stroking my hair as he whispered things to me. Some being things to do at the moment, like if he wanted me to touch him and things while some was ideas of what we could do later, but also a bit comforting, still threatening, words. Like he told me he wouldn't hurt any more of my family members and that they was all safe if I do as he says.

"Elizabeth. We are back." I heard father say as he went into the hotel room. What I have understood, me and father will share while Veronica and Margaret will have their own.

"Oh, it's you. What are you doing here?" Father said as he saw Meliodas.

"I heard what happened and wanted to support and comfort Elizabeth." Meliodas spoke, lying. As father looked at me, I just buried my face in Meliodas' shoulder. I will cry if I look father in the eyes... I will tell him everything... and I can't do that...

I felt Meliodas' hand that was stroking me now stop at my head, holding me like if I was a baby on top of him.

"Very well... I guess you can stay here then, she needs comfort." Father said as he went to his part of the hotel room.

Meliodas just nodded, leaning his head against mine.

"I will have to go soon, again. I'm meeting up with someone." He whispered to me, his arm around my waist tightening slightly. All I did was nod, wishing he had to go now.

He has been alone with me about an hour and he had been telling me rules I have to follow... like, I can't be with other boys and stuff...

Not like boy's would matter, he clearly doesn't know much about me. I'm not really attracted to boys... I just don't understand them and hate when they are treating one like some goddess. Not that I'm saying they should treat one badly, but it's too much the way they do it. Just treat me as a little more than a friend and I might get a bit attracted...

Maybe that's why I think about her all the time...

Then he also told me the way I will keep him from killing everyone I care about, which is doing as he says.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispered, pulling me even closer, forcing me onto his lap.

"Nothing..." I mumbled. He let go of me slightly to look at me in the eyes. He gave me a smile and said "Tell me. I'm here for you to talk to."

His voice was soft, but the way he stared at me told me that I have to tell him.

"I-I'm t-tired..."

"Then get into bed... I can cuddle you until you fall asleep." He said and moved a bit before lifting up the blanket. I just went underneath it before he did too.

My back went against his chest and his arms went around my upper body, looking for my hands before intertwining our fingers together.

I felt his breathe at my neck as he gave small kisses at the back of it.

"You are so beautiful..." He whispered. I just felt shivers go down my body and we laid still a while.

I watched father sitting at the other side of the hotel room, his head in his hands that leaned on his legs. He didn't look happy, but how could he? After what happened, we lost a family member, the one keeping the family together...

-Meliodas' POV-

As I arrived at the park, I just went over to the bench. School should have ended by now, so dad should be here by now...

Looking around, I soon saw him walking up to me.

"Meliodas." He said and sat down, ruffling my hair, which made me slightly annoyed.

"Don't touch me."

"What do you want to do?" He asked. I just leaned back in my seat and said "I don't know. The sooner this is over, the better, I left my girlfriend to see you."

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Who is she?"

"Elizabeth Liones, my classmate." I answered. He nodded, asking "Do you have any pictures of her?"

"I do." I mumbled, getting my phone up from my pocket to show him some pictures of her. He nodded, saying "So there is someone you care for?"

"You aren't touching her. Besides, if you get close to her, the cops will find you. Her mother was killed recently."

"Killed? Do you know the reason?"

"Elizabeth didn't do as I said." I spoke. He pulled me into a hug, saying "That's my son! How many kills have you had until now?"

"Hmmm, a couple. At least a dozen, but I haven't counted." I answered.

"That's great! I thought that family you live with would raise you 'normally' and not teach you how to kill."

"They didn't. I hate them, I taught myself everything." I mumbled.

"Then why don't you come home to live with me? I will teach you everything I know."

I just hugged him back, keeping quiet. He at least came for me, he cares for me. No one else have ever done that before...

"Do you really want me to?" I asked. Dad just responded "Yes, of course. I have been looking for you in years, let me be a father for you now."

At that moment, I couldn't hold back my tears.

"Now, why are you crying?" He asked and wiped away some of my tears.

"I-it feels like no one loves or cares for me. Y-you are the only o-one that wants m-me..."

"What about your girlfriend?"

"S-she doesn't w-want me, s-s-s-she's just m-my girlfriend b-because I-I will kill h-her family i-if not..."

"Don't worry Meliodas. I will help you to make her love you. Do you want to go home?"

I just nodded and we both stood up. He took my hand and we walked away.