(Allah miya will ask you, Yawar. Don't you have any shame talking about other women when you have a wife at home?)

"Aur yeh aap har baat par Allah miya ko kyun beech mein le aati hain?" He countered.

(Why do you always bring Allah Miya in between?)

"Arre unko bhi toh pata chale ki aap kitne besharam hain? Aur waise bhi, mera aur unka special connection hain." She answered back.

(He should also know how shameless you are. Anyways we have a special connection)

Yawar shook his head, smiling at his wife's antics. She was his chatterbox.

"Yawar? Are you there?" She broke the silence.

"Yes, Jaana, I am very much here." Yumna sighed in happiness seeing how much he adored her. "Actually," she dragged, "I was wondering if we can go for dinner somewhere."

"Today?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Okay, sure. Be ready by seven then. There's this new restaurant near our office which serves one of the best chicken tikka kebabs. You're going to love it." He said.

Yumna's mouth watered hearing about food. Talk about mood swings. After hanging up the call, she retreated back to her room to get some rest.

As she laid back on her bed, she thought about how her life was changing. It was getting beautiful with every second and all she could do was thank Allah for being there for her, always.

For her, Yawar was her world. He was her escape from reality. Their love was their protector, their defender, a ride-or-die connection that stayed with them always and in all ways. It was raw as there was no superficiality. It was beautiful. It would stay with them in their quietness and be their comfort.

Yawar was the man who cherished her and inspired her to rise higher. He was okay with her sadness and kissed away the scars she hid from others. He was rare and their love was a treasure to keep.

Yumna closed her eyes in satisfaction as she waited for the evening to happen.

~ * ~

Zaviyar's jaw dropped the moment he saw Zahra walking down the aisle.

She looked ethereal.

When her shy honey brown eyes met his onyx orbs, his heart stopped. All he could see was her and only her and the rest had faded away in the background.

It was only him and her.

Destiny worked in the most mysterious ways. Who would have thought that the CEO of the Khan Industries would go for an arranged marriage after listening to his mother?

He had always thought that arranged marriages weren't his type.

And that was until he met Zahra.

Zahra, the daughter of his father's school friend, had come as one of the prospective brides to their house. The moment their eyes met, he knew she was the one.

Soft, calm and caring were the qualities he was looking for in his life partner and Zahra fit into the category like a glove.

Zahra was sweeped away the moment she had laid her eyes on Zaviyar. Their marriage was written in their eyes the first day they met, not a thing of human-kind nor laws, yet existed as if the universe had brought together two souls that were already betrothed.

They were star crossed lovers. Short talks after engagement had turned into late night talks and then one day, they confessed their love for each other. And now, they were finally going to be one.