❤2❤

Flashback continued.

They were on their way back. The meeting has Alhumdulillah gone good! They just have to wait till they confirm her idea. Farhaad was quiet all the time for which Ilana was grateful. But not any longer, his jaws were paining for Allah's sake! He was quiet for past four hours.

"You are quite excited for this project!" He finally opened his mouth.

"Yeah! Its my first time handling a farmhouse." Ilana, shocking both of them replied like a sane person in front of him.

"You remind me of me! When I used to work under my father. I also use to get excited when Baba would give me challenging projects." For the first time in their lives they were having decent conversation.

"You didn't have work today?" She asked casually.

"No. Actually..." he was about to say something when his car made weird noises making him slow down at side and came to halt abruptly.

And how the conversation between Ilana Mirza and Farhaad Alam cam go smoothly for more than two minutes.

"What happened? Why did it stopped?" Ilana asked frantically.

"I don't know something must be wrong. I will check." Removing his seat belt he opened the bonnet and stepped out of the car followed by her.

As soon as the bonnet opened black smoke began to erupt from it making them cough.

"Now what?" She asked looking around the deserted road. "Don't you check your car before travelling? What will we do now? Its already four pm. How will we go home?"

"Just shut up okay! If I would have known this was going to happen I would have taken measures priorly." His tone wasn't harsh but cold making her flinch and hurt crossed her face making him guilty but he ignored.

Taking out his mobile he cursed himself for playing games all the time she was engrossed in meeting cause now his battery was dead. "Is your mobile working?"

"No. Battery is dead. Whole data I wanted to show to client was in it so..." she clarified while fear gripped her heart. Fear of something bad happening.

"Its ok. Can you walk for a bit? We will find some source." Getting positive answer from her he locked the car and gestured her to follow him.

"Who told you to play games all the time you were their?" She gritted out. Frustration bubbling inside her.

"Than what did you expect me to do? Huh?" This time his tone was harsh.

"I regret agreeing to Hussain Bhai to come with you."

"Feelings are mutual darling." Ge sassed out but the endearment made butterflies to dance in her stomach and red hue spread on her cheeks. She kept mum after that.

It wasn't even fifteen minutes for their walk, when they found a hotel most precisely a dhaba. But it was deserted, only a car was parked their.

"Lets see if we can get help." Not waiting for her response he proceeded towards it.

"Bhai hamari gadi kharab ho gai hai yaha aas paas koi mechanic milega kya?" Before the manager could reply a whistle echoed from behind.

(Brother. Our car is broke. Is their any mechanic around here?)

"Kya maal haaiii..." Farhaad clenched his fist on his sides controlling his anger when a soft hand gripped his arm tightly. Ilana held onto him tightly scared of the animals present in the hotel. Farhaad gave her assuring look while intertwined their palms together squeezing her hand providing comfort.