Epilogue💞

Jisse Zindagi dhoond rahi hai🎶

🎶Kya ye woh makaam mera hai

Yahan chain se bas ruk jaun🎶

🎶Kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai

Jazbaat naye se mile hain🎶

🎶Jaane kya asar ye hua hai

Ek aas mili phir mujhko🎶

🎶Jo Qubool kisi ne kiya hai

___________________________________

The sweet melodious chirping of humming birds made her eyes flutter open. Stretching cutely with a yawn she sat up rubbing her eyes. Thats when she noticed the empty side of the bed. Hurriedly wearing her sleepers she ran downstairs while running a hand through her disoriented hair.

Her messed up situation screamed of the passion that took place the night before and every sane person will organize themselves before stepping out of their room but Mirha was not sane.

The world knew this

Her husband knew this

Just as she reached the kitchen she saw the muscular back of her husband covered in uniform. He looked extremely handsome in his uniform. Just one look at him brought back all the memories of last night and she blushed heavily looking at the ground.

Just then the purpose of her sudden entry crossed her mind and she walked upto him, who was busy preparing a toast for himself.

"Assalam O Alaikum" she meekly greeted him.

Safwan turned towards her with a smile but his smile vanished as soon as he saw her state. Keeping the toast aside he started to close the top three buttons of his shirt that she was wearing proudly.

The evidences of his love were proudly present on her neck and collarbone. Safwan smirked at her as he wrapped her in his arms. This felt good.

He had this habit of hugging her before going to work. She wrapped her arms around his waist clutching the shirt in her fists.

"Is your wound healed?" She asked softly making him grin at her concern.

Safwan's wound on his shoulder caught infection and was still going through treatment even after two months.

"It is. My wife took care of me very well" He kissed her nose and answered.

"Ab aap jaiye. Aap ko der hojae gi"