"It's nothing, mother, he is busy and I have been going to his house to visit him. I told you he's making plans for us and that's exactly what he's doing. Please, don't ask me more questions about it because I have no idea what that could be. But he's busy making plans, that's all I know."

"Then let him come and visit us. I want to make sure both of you are not misunderstanding each other. Let him come and visit us then I'll stop asking. You're shedding tears which means something is going on between you two. I want proof, so let him come." Mrs. Xiao said and Xiao Zhan wiped his tears and nodded his head.

"Yes, mother. I will go and visit him today when coming home from work and I'll tell him to come and see us. Are you happy now?" Xiao Zhan smiled to stop making his mother worry about him.

"Very happy. That means I should make his favourite and wait for him today, right?" She smiled and asked and Xiao Zhan nodded. "Okay, baby. Then I'll tell your father because he's equally worried as well. Now get ready and come and have something to eat before leaving for work." She added and caressed her son's face before leaving his room.

Xiao Zhan watched her left and once she closed the door behind, his smiling face turned to a crying one, "I'm not going anywhere to call him! He's so heartless and means! He hasn't even bothered to come and see me and you want me to be the one to go there after our last conversation? I will do no such thing! If he doesn't want to come by himself, then he shouldn't because I will never stoop so low again to beg for him to accept me back! I will not! I know my worth!" 

Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth and dressed up. Trying so hard to dismiss the thoughts of Hoa Xuan from his memories by busying himself with other things.

---

Jiyang went back home after taking care of Hoa Xuan just as he had offered. He was going home under the hot sun and was smiling like a complete fool and no longer thinking about the fact that the sun was shining down on him and was dampening on his fair glowing skin. His thoughts were clouded with what transpired between him and Hoa Xuan in his house, blushing while thinking about it. 

The villagers that he passed by were all waving at him and he was returning the gesture with a smile and some boys that recognized the son of whom he is were making advances of him but Jiyang totally ignored them and was only smiling at them which fluttered their hearts in happiness.

Jiyang got home and went inside, ignoring the greetings of their maids and other servants, and was still smiling while going inside. Wang Yibo who was prancing inside the living room and was waiting for him to come back and explain the embarrassment he rubbed on him earlier, saw him coming and was smiling like a complete idiot and wondered what had gotten over his kid brother. 

"Look who is finally back. I thought you would sleep there. Didn't the sun eat you up while coming?" Wang Yibo asked, obviously mocking him, his voice cold.

"Ew... You just remind me of that. My whole body is aching." Jiyang dramatically screamed, trying to divert his brother's attention, maybe have him change the topic but Wang Yibo only rolled his eyes and snorted.

"While coming back and smiling like a lunatic, you didn't remember the aching and now you're remembering it. Spare me that and tell me what happened between you and that asshole?" Wang Yibo inquired, his face serious and Jiyang can see he's not getting out of this unless he makes up some lies.

"Nothing! Seriously, nothing. And what could possibly happen between me and that village hot guy, I mean, that village boy?" Jiyang blurted out and Wang Yibo knew he was obviously lying through his nose. "Nothing happened between us. I just help him and that's all."

"Help him with what? I didn't hit him, did I? So what are you helping him with? Yang, don't tell me you shamelessly offer him yourself as help because I know you and what you're capable of doing, especially around the so-called hot guys you met. Don't tell me you slept with him?" Wang Yibo asked, his eyes raging with fire.

Jiyang unconsciously embraced himself protectively, "Hell no! Fuck, brother, what are you saying? Even though I almost do it, I mean, he's so hurt and tempting but I didn't do it, I swear with Grandma..."

"Shut up! Grandma is dead, swear with your own life!" Wang Yibo thundered, using his stoic face to hold back his laughter.

"Okay, I swear... I didn't do it. But brother, that guy is hot and I will do anything to have him..."

"I don't want to hear the details! I'll go out to get something and you better not leave this house anywhere!" 

Jiyang was saying but Wang Yibo who hated hearing those words from his mouth fired those words for him and started leaving, making Jiyang snicker. Jiyang laughed at the retreating back of his brother and proceeded to his room. He climbed his bed, held his pillow and was smiling ears to ear while remembering what transpired between him and Hoa Xuan.

How Hoa Xuan took him to his home and whispered so many dirty words to him. How they both almost do it but he doesn't know why he had to stop him in between, maybe it was because he wanted more than what they'll both get from each other at that moment, maybe he wants to be just more than a fling to him. He wants something else, something unexplainable, something like love from him.

He could remember how Hoa Xuan removed his clothes which made him almost want to eat Hoa Xuan on seeing those abs and six-packs. "Damn! That guy is so hot! I can't believe I resisted him. I mean, I have to. I don't want him to find me so cheap or as a city slut. I need to protect my face, but why did I refuse? I wanted to lick him, I wonder how huge he'll look down there. Jiyang, get your shit together and concentrate on the burial!" He scolded himself from his perverted thoughts and unconsciously moaned on imagining Hoa Xuan standing naked before him.

"I wonder how good he'll be when fucking me! Urh! Damn! When gulping his dick inside my mouth! It's becoming hard just to imagine him standing naked before me." Jiyang squeezed his clothed nipples and bit his lips while trying to suppress the urge in him. 

He licked his fingers and breathed out, "I must get him to be mine. I've never fallen for my prey before but I think I'm falling for this one. He got me completely whipped for him and I must have him! I will do everything to have him. I don't care if he has a boyfriend or girlfriend, Hoa Xuan will be mine from now on." He thought to himself, determined to do anything, even if it means using money to get him, he will do it.

----

Xiao Zhan was returning from work with a gloomy face since all day at work, their colleague's traditional wedding was what everyone talked about and trust Xiao Zhan, his ears almost bleed and doesn't think he can stand them anymore. "It seems like they're rubbing it on my face." He murmured to himself. "But do I blame them? It's all Hoa Xuan's fault! God will punish him for that." He gritted in anger.

As he walked by, a beautiful luxury SUV passed and since he was lost in his thoughts, he didn't take notes of that and luckily, he wasn't standing by the car's way. The owner of the car suddenly stopped. He wondered to himself, "Was that not Xiao Zhan, my former high school classmate I just passed? The one my heart and soul had been searching for?" His heartbeat was in joy on looking through the view mirror and behold, it was truly Xiao Zhan, his classmates he had been thinking about.