6. The Wealthy Escape

Sexual pleasure
A temporary high
- Jacqueline

It was two weeks later when Kamaria had me scheduled for Ghazi Taheri, the wealthy Iranian who showered me with gifts and politeness that I could never refuse.

I have been busy with my paper and couldn't be happier when Ghazi wanted me to escort him for his little getaway. I was booked for a week in Capri where he supposedly going to go on a romantic holiday with his partner.

We had been on dates where I was his pretend lover and within six months of going out with him to galas and business trips. I know the man pretty well by now and he knows for sure that I had signed an NDA to not spill anything that may compromise his public image.

"How are you with finishing your paper?" He asked lounging by the pool, his handsome boyfriend clinging on to his side. Ghazi always looks relaxed and free whenever he can be himself, and in the comfort of his private villa, he can do anything he'd like. He needed me there just in case, and I was loving the trip as always.

"Almost finished, just tweaking it a bit. I brought my laptop with me I'll be sending it soonest I'm done."

"Ah, Jacqueline love, don't tell me you're going to work while you're here?"

"Ghazi! don't insult Capri in my face." I act offended and Remy, his lover that I met at our last Gala shifted in his seat to kiss Ghazi. "I'm going in for a swim and let you two lovers sort things out." He laughed and elegantly jump into the clear blue swimming pool.

"You look happy with him," I stated as I reach out for my sunblock and put on another coat, Ghazi helped with my backside and he chuckled when Remy teases how we look so cute together.

"I like him, he's not your typical boyfriend. He's not afraid to tease you."

"No, he's not." The handsome Iranian looked at the beautiful French man in full adoration and for a second I envy Remy. But quickly recovered and smiled brightly before cannonballing into the pool, splashing Ghazi, and making his boyfriend laugh at him.

"You're so going to get him in the pool." Remy laughed and I scream when Ghazi jumped into the pool and swim his way towards me. He grabbed my legs and started to tickle my waist and I was laughing like a maniac screaming for Remy to help me while he shakes his head telling me that I was on my own.

"Remy!" I pleaded while giggling louder when Ghazi was merciless and kept on tickling me.

"Ghazi, stop it! right now or I won't go out for dinner with you guys." I relaxed instantly when he stops tickling me, his hand was still holding my body until I was good to swim onto the ledge of the pool.

"You should know by now not to test his patience." Remy grinned at me.

"Ah, thank you very much for the reminder." I rest back to the pool ledge soaking the lazy late afternoon sun while Ghazi swims laps. The forty years old businessman is a mystery to me, he kept his business tight as a lid. I don't know what he's into, all the conversations I heard vaguely describe his field of business. And I most certainly not going to ask him, the less I know the better. Kamaria taught me that.

Ghazi took us to dine at Grand Hotel Quisisana, I love it there, it's the best people-watching spot in Capri. Remy was as excited as me and we were all having such a great time dining together when I saw them.

Out of all places in the world.

I tried to make myself invisible, but it was difficult when I was wearing a sunny yellow halter-neck maxi dress. I was going for a beachy feel, I even wear my beaded gladiator sandals and perfected it with my straw woven boho clutch.