𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

Začít od začátku

Soon.

Soon she would be completely his, just a matter of time. He covered his naked form with the quilt and closed his eyes.

...........

"What the fuck are you doing here Scott" Aliana shouted pushing Scott hands away from her waist. She quickly rose from the bed grabbing a robe to cover herself.
Scott's face squeezed in anger, why does she have to disturb his sleep very early in the morning.

"Get up from my fucking bed" she yelled again in a high pitched voice. He stood up with his naked glory, she threw a robe on his face and he wore it.
"I guess I fell asleep here," He said combing his hair with his hands.

She looked at him with disbelief.
"What do you mean by that" she gritted out.
She went towards him and gripped his arms dragging him away from her room moving to the living room.
She picked his clothes and threw them at his face.
"Wear your clothes and get out of my house right now"

"Do you want me to go" Scott smirked losing his robe? Aliana rolled her eyes at his behaviour, he grabbed her waist and pinched her already erect nipple.
She bit her lips in other to suppress her moan.
"Scott, I'm not jok..." Her sentence was cut short when he inserted his fingers into her cunt.

"Do you still want me to go" Scott whispered seductively still pumping his fingers into her cunt.
He jerked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
He swiftly plopped his enormous length into her making her squirm in ecstasy.

They soon reached their high and panted in exhaustion.
"I'm attending a ball tomorrow, will you be my date" Scott blurted out with little hesitation.
"Keep on dreaming" Aliana scoffed putting on her robe.

"I'm not asking you to kill somebody Aliana, I'm asking you for a favour" Scott said calmly putting on his pants.
Aliana folded her arms across her chest with her left brows up.

"Please, just accompany me, even if it is just for an hour" He pleaded displaying a puppy eye. Aliana huffed and went into the kitchen pouring herself a glass of orange juice.

"Please, I beg you" he added hopefully again following her into the kitchen.
"Only under one condition" Aliana smirked at him lifting herself in other to sit on the counter. He smiled and moved in between her legs.

"What do you want" he cooed softly rubbing his palms on her bare thigh.
"When that time comes," She said holding his hands to prevent his hands from moving up further.

"It is a pity that I have got a meeting to attend to, if not I would have fucked you right here"
She pushed him away from her before coming down from the counter.
"Get going oh you lover boy" she beamed opening the main door for him.

He picked up his jacket and stopped in front of her, before she could analyze what he was about to do, he placed a quick peck on her cheek and disappeared.

She banged the door angrily and scrubbed her cheek with her hand. If he had kissed her on her lips then she would have shot him right in his head.

Scott is a good businessman and also the only person that knows a lot of things about her but not all. She might need him when she escapes with her brother. She will tell him everything once her plan has been finalized.

He would help her, she would get a new identity for her and Alexander, they will both go away from everything. They would live a life full of happiness, her brother will live a normal life.