"We met at the hospital. Remember about the accident that happened to me 3 years ago? I hate the fact that i have to ride a wheelchair because my legs are not working. I get so bored, so i was playing around with the wheelchair, thinking i was racing or something.

I was riding it very fast, until i was heading toward this girl. I quickly stop the wheelchair with all my strength, so that i won't hit her. The girl was Haneul, she was surprised and scared that i almost hit her with my wheelchair.

So she get a bit mad at me and nagged at me, to not play around like that again. As she was leaving, i decided to follow her. Her visual are no joke, i really like her when i first saw her near a big window. She's look ethereal.

And so, as i was saying, i followed her to the garden. She asked me, why followed her? And i told her, its boring having no one to talk.

She thought i was right, and after that, we became friends. We told each other name and share our birth days.

And everyday after we talked, we always meet up under that big tree.

One day, she asked me if i knew the meaning of her name. I told her, i don't. So she asked me to find it, and so i did. It didn't took me a day to find its meaning. But when i want to tell her that i find its meaning, she fall unconscious for.. 4 days? 5 days? .. So i wait everyday..

And when she awake again.. I told her that i find the meaning of her name already . And she brought me to the rooftop. At first i didn't get why her name meaning related to the rooftop.

But actually, she want to show me the wide scenery of the sky instead.

She told me, if i miss her, i have to look at the sky. Everytime i need someone to talk, she want me to talk to the sky, everytime i need someone accompany, she told me to look up in the sky whether its day or night.

She want to be the sky i will known forever and see everyday.

But to me, she is all. She is my whole galaxy, my universe, my sun and moon, my bright blue sky, my everything. She's also my everyday.

I wish i could see her again. I miss her smile, her voice, her laugh.. Literally everything about her. I miss talking to her, and sky gazing with her"

Riki sighed and look away from his friends to wipes away his tears.

His two friends feel really bad, to see how fragile Riki's became when he talk about the girl he love so dear .

"Riki.. Its fine to cry"

Junghwan comforted Riki while Yejun patted Riki's back softly.

Knock knock

"Boys heres the cookies- oh Riki dear.." Riki mother come inside his son room to give the milks and cookies like she said earlier, but then she become sad to see her son crying silently.

She walk towards her son, which make Yejun and Junghwan move away to give his mother some space.

"Don't cry, you know she won't like it" His mom said, wiping the tears that flowing down his cheek.

"Sorry, i just miss her so much" Riki smiled sadly while wiping his tears , and then sniffed his runny nose.

"Drink this milk and enjoy the cookies okay, don't think about her too much" Riki mom said, kissing Riki's crown before leaving his room.