room 143

" YOU CAN FIND ME
AT THE ROOM 143 "

A journey of two teenagers at the hospital, falling in love without both realising and wanting to admit it.

" IF YOU MISS ME, YOU
KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME "

It was until all of the words remained unspoken.

" DO YOU KNOW WHAT
143 MEAN? "

One said, good bye. One said, don't go.

" DON'T YOU THINK THE SKY LOOK SO
BEAUTIFUL TODAY ?"

All the words that should have been said before - ending up, saying it at very last minute. Without realising that one had to leave. Even if they do say it, its only one time, so the other one regrets for not saying it a thousands time while he still have the time to do so.

" DRAW ME TOO "

If all it is eight letters, why is it so hard to say?

you can listen to this playlist while reading this book :
(recommended but if you don't want to, its also fine as long as you enjoy the story ^~^)

you can listen to this playlist while reading this book :(recommended but if you don't want to, its also fine as long as you enjoy the story ^~^)

If you can't find it, you can visit my instagram acc @/your_dearhee and check the highlight for room 143 ^w^

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

Every scene, speech, action and characters behaviour are used in this book were only for fictional purposes and had nothing to do in the real life. the story lines are purely from the author imagination, so please do not steal. if there's any similarities to other book , it will be coincidence. because i have zero intention on following others work. again, this is purely from my imagination.

please do enjoy the story, happy reading! ^w^