two

ㅤㅤIts 4:45 pm in the evening now, Haneul is walking around the hospital hall alone while pulling the pole stand beside her , that hanged a spare blood bags and iv drip that both connects into her.

She really like walking, but she hate that she feels tired easily. Not matter how hard she try to ignore that she's not tired and keep walking, her feet always give up on her.

Now, she ended up sitting at the chair at the lobby because her feets are tired, and weak.

But then, a loud siren of ambulance coming from outside making chaos in the hospital startled her , then doctors and nurses rush towards the ambulance.

Haneul head turns towards the entrance door and her head start to fills with curiosity. What happens?

Then doctors coming inside rushing , pushing the bed so fast. Haneul didn't know what happened , but she knew its something emergency because the doctors were running so fast while pushing the bed.

As the doctors rush pass her, Haneul catch a glimpse of the person that laying on the bed. He was connected to oxygen machine with his eyes close, and his clothes, it stained with blood.

Then she saw a middle age woman , fall on her knees, breaking down crying in front an emergency room, where the doctors rush to 2 seconds ago.

“Maybe its the patient mother” Haneul mumbled.

Without hesitation, Haneul went towards the middle age woman, she smile sadly and patted the woman back softly.

The woman look at her, and cry more.

Haneul show a sympathy smile to the woman and said , “Everything will be fine aunty”

The woman just cry and cry more, “He seems to be in a lot of pain.. I-i don't know if he can survive it... ”

The woman said with sad soft whispered voice .

“Lets pray for good, and believe in miracle . I bet he is a strong fighter aunty. He's strong, he get through this”Haneul comforts and the woman hug her.

“Thank you for such a couragement word honey, i really hope miracle help him” The woman said and then pulled away .

“May i ask what happened to him?”

“It all happened in front of my eyes. He was going out to meet his friend and as I was watching him go, a car hit him. I was so shocked, scared and was at a lost for words. I felt like panicking but I can't. It happened in the blink of an eye. I'm so scared that he'll lose his memory. I hope nothing bad will happen to him” the woman said, and cried again.

“Oh.. I hope everything will be okay..” Haneul reassure the woman, but then someone call out Haneul name.

“Lee Haneul, we need to run a blood test to you. Lets go” Doctor Kim Seokjin , said.

“Oh okay doctor Kim! ” She replied, then she look at the woman, before smiling sadly again and said, “i'll go first aunty, i wish everything will be alright to your son, byebye now”

She wave her hand bidding goodbye to the woman , and the woman did the same to her too.

As she arrived at the blood test room, she take a seat on the bed, and wait for the doctor to came . Soon doctor Kim arrives, with syringe and needle on his hand.

He smile, and sit in front of Haneul.

“We do it easy like usual, okay?” Seokjin said and Haneul nodded,, she hand out her left arm, and then the doctor wipe her arm surface with non-alcohol wipe before sticking in the needle.

After done taking her blood, Seokjin put a cotton ball on her arm and ask Haneul to hold it.

This blood test, run every week and every monday. They always needed to take her blood to do examination, to know either she can be cure or not.

“Okay we're done, you should probably go rest to your room, since its 6 pm now” Seokjin said,

Haneul hummed as a reply before pulling her pole stand with her. Walking to the elevator, she pushed on the button to floor 3.

Whereas her room located.

Room 143.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This chapter seem so short , right? :( Don't worry, i will write more on other chapter ^^ Thank you for reading chapter two everyone , sorry if this story still didn't fit your taste :< I will try harder next time !!

Have a good day everyone ! ^_^

Please vote, and feel free to comment ✨