Riki smiled faintly at his friends before looking at the drawing of a girl on his wall and the framed portrait.

He sighed before opening his heart to talk,

"She is an angel of mine. She is very precious to me. Not forgetting to mention, she's such a beautiful sky that i adore the most, and will never get tired of"

"She's my happiness"

"My happy pills, my love, my one and only. She is my sky. You two might find me becoming a cliche boy, but really, she is the only one who i love deeply and truly"

"She is very strong girl, she have fights all through her life, and finally, she's free as she fly high becoming one of the beautiful angel"

"She's an amazing girl, she's very fun to talk with , she's sweets with words, she's playful and very caring. She's kindhearted too"

"I love her dearly, and miss her everyday" Riki said, and sighed. Trying to hold his tears since he didn't want to cry in front of his friends.

It make him very sad actually, just to talk about her.

"What happened to her? Where is she now?" Yejun asked, getting more curious.

"She was a leukaemia fighter. She passed away 3 years ago, so she's not here anymore.. She's an angel now" Riki told them, and both of his friends slowly nodded.

Both of his friends are feeling sympathy by how Riki explained about her to them. The tones in Riki voice, sounds painful as if he didn't want to talk about her.

"What is her name Riki?"

"Lee Haneul"

"Such a pretty name, and she actually look pretty in your drawings too. Is that her in that portrait?" Junghwan asked,

Riki nodded and smile sadly,

"Yes its her. The portrait of her makes me sad actually, i told her that i will let her see it one day.. But im late that i couldn't let her see it yet. Im so dumb.. I should let her see it since she asked for it once it was done 3 years ago, but i was holding back. Im so stupid and i regret it until today"

"I hate myself for doing that"

"And i also hate myself that i can't remember her face or her soothing voice anymore. The drawings and her portrait i have of her now is the only thing that will keep the image of her in my mind"

"We are sorry Riki, for asking such a questions" Yejun asked, feeling bad after seeing Riki face became sad.

"Its fine, it just that i never talk about her after 3 years. I only see her drawing and stare at her portrait every day, so that i won't miss her too much"

"But staring at the sky makes me miss her more since it reminded me of her, a lots"

"The sky is her most favourite thing, she always brought me to do sky gazing at the hospital rooftop and under the big tree, which was at the hospital garden- so the sky is very precious to me eversince she told me that she love it, it making me loving it too"

"How did you two met?" Junghwan suddenly asked,

Riki smiled,