🤎His Fiancee(31)🤎

Start from the beginning

"You think so low of me, right? Then I promise that I will never kiss you until you beg me for it." He said gazing in my eyes and cupping my cheeks.

"I will never do so." I scoffed and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Let's see what future holds for us."He said and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You are way too confident. " I scoffed at him and stuck out my tounge at him.

"I know I am." He replied shrugging off his shoulder.

"Now, let's sleep." He said and without giving any chance to me, he picked me up in bridal style and made me lay down on the bed. He covered me with a duvet and placed a kiss on my forehead wishing me a small "Goodnight ".

Can't he be like this for always?

With this thought, I drifted into sleep.

***

Avneet helped me with my dress-up and makeup. She was already suspecting about this marriage. She had asked me several questions about it but I refused to tell her. I didn't want to say her everything. Knowing that I would have to spill everything to her at a time since she was my best friend, I was little worried. I just hoped that she would understand me and wouldn't rush out things. I obviously knew that she would surely do something if I told her about Sumedh's decision. She was already furious with this marriage but I avoided her questions saying that he had really loved me and wanted to marry me. I didn't want to lie but I guessed that I had no other ways. Today, it was the day of inauguration of the new C.E.O of R.C.S GROUP OF INDUSTRIES.

Yup, Mr. Spencer was now going to give all the responsibilities to Sumedh-no, sorry it's Riccardo. They had arranged a big party for this announcement. Many famous buisness tycoons would be present here along with some popular celebrities from other fields. My grandmother and Luca Uncle were going to attend this party along with Avneet's parents. They were also informed about Avneet and Siddharth's marriage. Everything was explained to them aide from the fact of Siddharth being from underground world. Her parents were very much angry with the news in the beginning but later they had accepted the fate and let Avneet and Siddharth stay the way they were.

As per Sumedh's promise, he had indeed never tried to kiss me or touch me for the last few days. If I was not wrong then he seemed to be avoiding me which made me bit upset.

Well, didn't I want it from him? Then why was I being upset? Uff, I was so stupid.

Sumedh had requested to call makeup artists for my makeup which I gladly declined. Avneet was expert in doing makeup and I also could do quite good makeup. All thanks to you tube from where I had learnt to do it. Today, they were also going to reveal me infront of the world as Sumedh's would-be-wife and would get us engaged also.

"Is it a Turkish drama? Well I love to watch Turkish dramas mainly for the actors. Turkish men are so handsome and have God gifted charms." I thought in my mind.

I had draped myself in a sleeveless lace sky gown which was so beautiful with its white flower printed all over the fabric. The dress had perfectly fitted into my figure complementing my curves.My cleavage was bit visible due to which I looked quite sexy. Avneet had kept my makeup neutral.After her lot of efforts, I was finally ready where she too wore a red glittery dress in which she was looking cute and hot.

After her lot of efforts, I was finally ready where she too wore a red glittery dress in which she was looking cute and hot