↻. chapter ten

—“AM I FALLING IN LOVE..?”  Sunoo really wanted the younger to say yes, but of course he didn't want to let the younger be embarrassed, so he stayed in that position for a while.

But he was growing impatient, so he moved a little and opened his eyes, pretending that he was asleep, he rubbed his eyes, the sight made the younger blush, he was really beautiful, indeed, it was cute.

But he remembered.

Did Sunoo heard what he said..?

Oh shit.

"U-Uhm.. I guess I better get going! I still have someone to meet up." Ni-ki heaved a nervous laugh, making the older pout, he was still upset about the fact that Ni-ki was meeting up with someone, noticing that the younger was in hurry meeting up with this "someone", they must be really special to him.

The older then sighed and smiled at the younger, Ni-ki, being honest, he then have the confidence to compliment the older. "You look like an angel, you're kinda cute." The younger grinned, that words made Sunoo blush, he then panicked, and quickly looked away, and punched the younger's arm playfully.

"T-Thanks, well, go home safe, good bye!" The older then smiled at him and waved a good bye, not failing to make the younger's heart explode.

☁️

The Japanese male flopped on his bed and sighed, earning a look from the female, "Are you okay? You know, we can just hang out tomorrow if you don't lik–" the female got cut off when a pair of hands covered her mouth, she then licked it, the younger male looked at her in disgust, while wiping the saliva unto the female's cloth, the female just  rolled her eyes.

"No! I want to hang out now." The younger pouted at the female, making her want to gag, she wasn't used to it, when her cousin does some aegyo, she then rolled her eyes again.

"Okay then, if you want to hang out with me, change your clothes first." The female ordered, making the younger groan, "But this clothes are okay!" The younger whined, but the female just smacked his head, making him hissed at her.

"Fine then." The younger stood up and walked to his room lazily, making her cousin sigh.

"At the theme park! Really?" The younger face lit up and he jumped around, the female punched him, making him stop and checked if there were bruises, luckily, it was just soft. "Yeah, of course, just behave, will you?" The female scolded him, she was trying to make sure not to make a scene, because that would be embarrassing as hell.

"Let's go!" The younger plead, making the female nod and roll her eyes, and so they went to the theme park.

"Uhm.. Hm... What do you think we should go to? I'll make you choose." The female muttered, making the younger smile, "Oh really? Let's go the ferris wheel!" The younger pointed at the huge wheel, making the female gulp, it's not like she's scared or anything, it's just that she wasn't fond of high heights.

"A-Are you sure..?" The female tried to make him change his mind, by suggesting something else, "Of course, why wouldn't I be sure? It's going to be so fun!" The male grabbed his cousin's wrist and drag her to the ferris wheel, but then the male stopped, making the female look at him with furrowed brows.

"Why did you sto—" the female was cut off when the younger male suddenly squint his eyes looking at her.

"Unless, you're scared?" The younger raised a brow, making the female gesture a 'no'. The younger then began to be suspicious.