He shoves my leg back down and it lands on the floor before giving me a warning glare. I let out a whine and he groans, "Baby I'll fuck you later, now eat your food before I fill your mouth with something else." His command has me shivering in my seat, my heart now not the only thing with a heartbeat.

My fingers wrap around the silver fork as I stick the tines into the creamy pasta and chicken.

Twisting the fork and watching as the noodles spin around the fork I raise it to my mouth as Kingston slices through his steak. I stuff the pasta into my mouth and moan at the taste.

   So creamy and warm, the chicken cooked perfectly and mixed into the Alfredo sauce. Kingston freezes, the knife scrapping to a stop at the noise, his head lifting as he shifts in his seat, cursing under his breath.

   "Damn it Amara," he groans, his gray clouds flicking up to look at me. He licks his lips before stuffing a piece of steak into his mouth, chewing it tensely as he watches me.

   He takes a sip from his water "You look so damn good." he whispers as he takes large gulps, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat as a muscle feathers in his neck.

   I swallow thickly as another gust of wind comes and blows the jacket around some, my hair flying around some before settling back down.

  Dinner won't be over soon enough.

~~~~

   Kingston arm slips around my waist as he leads me through the double doors. My black purse gently bounced around, the gold chain sitting neatly on my shoulder. The open room full of people chatting and laughing politely is much warmer than the balcony but I don't mind. I still have Kingston's suit jacket anyways.

   "Be a good girl for me till we get to the car." he purrs in my ear as he leads me towards the front doors. My heart thumps with excitement as I try to hurry my steps but Kingston's grip tightens and doesn't let me hurry.

   Silverware clicking against the class plates, women laughing and guys chuckling, some ordering and waiters walking respectfully around me and Kingston. Kingston whisks me through the booths, his hand tightening around me at the stares I receive.

   My heels click gently against the floor, the sound ringing in my ears, the only other sound I can hear besides my beating heart and Kingston's words.

  Oh I can't wait to see what he does with me in the car—

   "Amara? Is that you?" I freeze at the recognizable voice and Kingston stops too, his jaw ticking in annoyance.

   I slowly pull out of Kingston's hold and turn towards the voice, being met with the image of a well dressed Caleb.

   My heart beats nervously in my chest as I play with the suit jacket draped over my shoulders, Kingston's presence making me feel uneasy but safe.

   I swallow a nervous look and give Caleb the best fake smile I can manage "Yeah, it's me," I respond and he smiles at me with one of his trademark smiles.

   He steps closer to me, his eyes trailing my body, his blue eyes lingering on my exposed thigh. He reaches his hand out, gently grabbing mine and pulling it towards him. His touch makes me shiver with discomfort, the touch weird and dull feeling.

   Caleb's eyes never leave mine as he bends down and placed a long kiss to the back of my hand "Beautiful as always." he compliments. Kingston growls beside me un-approvingly and plants his left hand on Caleb's shoulder before giving it a rough shove making him stumble back.