And if I don't then people will die!

As I kept battling myself in my head on what's right and what's wrong, Commander grabbed my wrist and dragged me with her.

"We don't have much time for this Clarke!" She whispered as she led me through the back door.

Y/N's Pov

While Clarke went inside to talk with our Commander on an urgent matter, I explained to Turgut on what happened to Bisson.

Speaking of the devil, I saw Bisson and Dugan coming into the village, Indra and Anya with them. They're probably attending the meeting two.

Turgut and I went over to them and he helped Bisson to get off the horse and hugged him in relief.

"How are you brother?" He asked Bisson, pulling back.

"I'm good, really good. I feel like I can kill that Pauna again right now." Bisson spoke excited and I looked at Dugan confused on what happened to him.

Dugan pointed with his eyes to Anya and motioning that he'll explain later. I nodded my head, smiling to myself.

Right behind Dugan, I witnessed Ice Nations coming into the village. Their ambassador and few warriors with him.

I tightened my fist in anger as I saw the familiar face of the people who made me do and go through horrible things.

Everyone seemed to notice them and they watched as the ambassador approached the meeting building on his horse.

"Ice Nation. We almost went to war with them years ago but yet they find their way back into the alliance." Indra scoffed and walked away.

"I'm gonna take a walk around." I told Turgut and he understood what I needed and gave me a nodd.

I walked away from the buildings to get away from the crowded village.

The presence of Ice Nation made me feel sick after I remembered the horrible memories I had in Azgeda but I stumbled upon a conversation about them.

"You'll meet an Ice Nation warrior in the west side the woods. Tell him exactly what I told you." I heard someone whispering in the corner, standing at the edge of the village.

And I took a peek to see that it was no one other than Gustus.

Finally! I got you!..

Now all I have to do is to find out what exactly is he doing with Ice Nation behind the Commander's back.

I waited for the warrior to walk away into the woods. Gustus looked around for a moment, making sure no one saw him and walked back to the village.

I sneaked into the woods and tailed the warrior until he got to where he met with the Ice Nation.

The two men seemed to switch some words quickly and the Ice Nation warrior walked away and disappeared.

I pulled out my sword quietly and approached the man from behind, knocking him down to the ground and placed my sword on his throat.

"Why did you meet the Ice Nation warrior in secret? Speak!" I asked sternly but he seemed to not answer me.

"What did you told him? Are you spying on the Commander!? Speak right now or I'll cut your throat!" I warned, pressuring my sword on his neck.

"No! I didn't spy on Heda! I did what Warrior Gustus told me to say! That's it, I'm not a spy!" He panicked.

"Tell me what you said to that warrior?" I asked again.