Wang Yibo pinched his nose and smirked, "I think he's more beautiful than you..." He teased, making Jiyang's drop, his smiling face replaced in anger. Wang Yibo laughed at that countenance of his, "I'm just kidding, but seriously, he's beautiful and you're beautiful as well."

"But not more than me!" Jiyang snorted and crossed his hands like a diva. "No one can be more beautiful than me in my Gege's eyes and not even him!" He sneered, jealousy creeping all over him.

"Alright. I agreed with that. No one is more beautiful than my beautiful Didi in my eyes. Are you happy now?" Wang Yibo snickered, "But he's more beautiful than you."

"Hey! Come back here!" Jiyang got up and chased after his brother who had run out of his room. They ran downstairs and greeted and saw their parents who were with their families relatives and some elders of their village and were making plans for the burial. They bowed to them and continued running outside to where Wang Yibo parked his car. "I'm not going to follow you, you meanie! I will be using my car. I missed my babies in the city, these are new but they are all old to me!" Jiyang whined.

"Come on, follow me to mine and let me take you around the places I remembered. Please... Please... Please." Wang Yibo pleaded and decided to trick him. "Follow your Gege, because you're very beautiful and ever glowing." Wang Yibo smirked when his brother squealed and tugged his locks behind, feeling proud of himself.

"I'm not following you because I wanted to follow you. I'm following you because you said please." Jiyang savagely sassed. He smirked, "Now you've shamed that boy, I will follow you. Now open the door and let the princess enter the car." Jiyang smiled and Wang Yibo obliged his request and did as he was told. 

They left the compound and Wang Yibo drove him to the places he could remember since many places had become unfamiliar to him, especially when the bushy places he knew were now having buildings on them. But there's one place he had in mind and knows it will never change to the extent of not recognizing it, which is, the school where he schooled many years ago and where so many memories remind of that certain someone he wasn't able to remember the road that leads to his house.

"Why are houses everywhere? I can't even remember what his house looks like? Where will I follow now? Is he still living in this village? I want to meet him and I hope I will." Wang Yibo thought while driving to the places he could remember. 

The siblings looked in awe at seeing children playing in the sand and how the villagers were waving at them as they drove by.

-----

One week has passed since Xiao Zhan's last visit to Hoa Xuan. Hoa Xuan was secretly worried about this development but he masked it with his machismo. He convinced himself that Xiao Zhan couldn't leave him and would surely come back to him begging for forgiveness. That has always been how it is and he expected this same misunderstanding of theirs to be the same. 

He knew Xiao Zhan loves him and will come crawling for him to take him back, but this time around, it's not happening. His pride prevented him from going over to Zhan's house to see him and be the one to ask for forgiveness, but he was also wary of facing Xiao Zhan's parents.

He couldn't know-how of their last conversation he may have told them and he was unwilling to be interrogated by them. "But when will he come? Doesn't he know I'm missing him? How could he leave me for a week and some days now without bothering to check on me? Is he that angry with me? Has he truly found someone else? He can't do that to me. We love each other, I love him and I know I love him." He thought to himself. He didn't know how much of his absence he could take.

"Zhan, please, you can do this to me. Remember all the love and memories we shared. Remember the promises you made to me. You said you'll never marry anyone but me." He murmured to himself. Although he missed Xiao Zhan, he was nonetheless unwilling to concede to his demands for marriage at this point.